Older players not caring

MiamiChris

Freshman
One of the things I’ve heard is that some of the older guys don’t care about losing and where not giving full effort, they just are focused on the next level. This is what I heard through the season Not knowing who the players are. But when I was told, it was directed towards D players.

So With some of these questionable leaving early deals I’m starting to get an idea of who they had been referencing, so not overly worried about any of these dudes leaving early

Advertisement
One of the things I’ve heard is that some of the older guys don’t care about losing and where not giving full effort, they just are focused on the next level. This is what I heard through the season Not knowing who the players are. But when I was told, it was directed towards D players.

So With some of these questionable leaving early deals I’m starting to get an idea of who they had been referencing, so not overly worried about any of these dudes leaving early

it was obvious just watching the game. The problem is, Manny cries about the culture being bad.....these are the players he recruited. He is part of the problem

Advertisement
I remember this same rumor when Braxton Berrios’ class came in. When we lost to FSU during their freshman year, there was a lot of anger directed at the upperclassmen.

it was obvious just watching the game. The problem is, Manny cries about the culture being bad.....these are the players he recruited. He is part of the problem
Not only that, he continues to play them the most. If its obvious a guy isnt giving maximum effort (Garvin), then you decrease his snap count and give more snaps to a young hungry player. Solves that problem instantly. That's why this doesnt happen at other programs, because they have no problem putting in the next man.

Advertisement
The problem is not them leaving, the problem is who is going to fill their shoes. See you later, dumb asses. I want to see the day we say, see ya, there is another beast right behind you. Thanks.
We need solid depth to get to that point. It will take at least 2-3 more recruiting classes.

Advertisement
The irony is these guys are not good enough to coast and loaft and put out bad film and it will cost them $$.

These kids are living in a bubble if they think the NFL is an entitlement that's waiting to be graced by their presence. The first thing any Miami coach should do with incoming freshmen is give them a reality check on NFL life.

That may be why Manny's hyped about the 2020, not 2920, class attitude. I would really like to see another championship season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who’d you hear from? This is the same bull**** that gets said all the time when we suck.... as opposed to the obvious which is that our coaches stink.
What the OP stated has more to do with us losing to FIU and Duke than any kind of play calling or scheme, and that's just real talk.

Lets be honest we shouldn't have to call great games or out scheme duke or FIU.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back