"Old School Classic"

Advertisement
Nah just don’t hold the *** regular. You gotta cross your forearms and then when you grip the booty you’ll get the proper depth and leverage. X marks the spot.

Advertisement
dawg be like
1614741779451.gif

Genetically gifted freaks are more common then we think. Take for instance the big booty nurse ms. Becky's oh yeah they are out there. So ST2.0 is out there as well rooming a 100yd field somewhere in America waiting to be discovered, just like Ms. Becky is at happy hour with some bbq wings, a craft beer, and that big ole onion *** waiting to be discovered.
2c4bfcfcfa2c1595de6c793406415419.jpg

An yet here is another example of a gifted freak, nature has blessed us with. Pay close attention to her proper technique as her cheeks attack the crease whenever the scrubs try to imploy blanket coverage.
2c68e27d22ef98d42b1c79e57a4e7b1a.jpg

Go Canes
Only thing i'd do with them is put them in a Smoker at 200° for 9hrs....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wonder if James Williams might approach that...although very few can be as fast as ST at that size

Ppl forget Taylor was a helluva RB at Gulliver, too. Hence, when he intercepted a pass, his instincts turned right back into that RB & house calls were a specialty.

Did J Will play any offense? I think I saw him in a couple clips play WR, I believe

Advertisement
Ppl forget Taylor was a helluva RB at Gulliver, too. Hence, when he intercepted a pass, his instincts turned right back into that RB & house calls were a specialty.

Did J Will play any offense? I think I saw him in a couple clips play WR, I believe
Two completely different Beasts @Rellyrell ....If J Will turns out to be 70% of SeanTay I'll be ecstatic....

Two completely different Beasts @Rellyrell ....If J Will turns out to be 70% of SeanTay I'll be ecstatic....

I totally agree w/ u. Ppl keep looking at height or stature & I see why comparisons are a logical discussion...but to ur point, Taylor was just a different beast man. NFL teams r still searching for the next ST. He was a generational talent at his position, & I’ve heard this from all non-Canes fans. It wasn’t just his stature...dude could play S, CB, LB, RB, WR, KR, & PR and would’ve been an all-pro at all of those aforementioned positions.

Advertisement
Back