SWFLHurricane

Recruit
Some straight up talent there....
123912005_10157466412675766_2226515002974840855_n.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sean was such a genetic freak of nature. My god

Aint gonna see another like him anytime soon.

Genetically gifted freaks are more common then we think. Take for instance the big booty nurse ms. Becky's oh yeah they are out there. So ST2.0 is out there as well rooming a 100yd field somewhere in America waiting to be discovered, just like Ms. Becky is at happy hour with some bbq wings, a craft beer, and that big ole onion *** waiting to be discovered.
2c4bfcfcfa2c1595de6c793406415419.jpg

An yet here is another example of a gifted freak, nature has blessed us with. Pay close attention to her proper technique as her cheeks attack the crease whenever the scrubs try to imploy blanket coverage.
2c68e27d22ef98d42b1c79e57a4e7b1a.jpg

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Scoe was a legit 4.35 - 4.37 guy himself....
I could go on and on about things this program has been missing since the “glory days”. One of the things at the top of the list would be a true speedster like Roscoe was. Not only incredibly fast but gifted as **** with the ball in his hands. We’ve missed that type of athlete in our receiver room for way too long. Roscoe in a spread offense would have been as deadly as it gets.

I could go on and on about things this program has been missing since the “glory days”. One of the things at the top of the list would be a true speedster like Roscoe was. Not only incredibly fast but gifted as **** with the ball in his hands. We’ve missed that type of athlete in our receiver room for way too long. Roscoe in a spread offense would have been as deadly as it gets.
Similar to DeVonte Smith

Advertisement
Genetically gifted freaks are more common then we think. Take for instance the big booty nurse ms. Becky's oh yeah they are out there. So ST2.0 is out there as well rooming a 100yd field somewhere in America waiting to be discovered, just like Ms. Becky is at happy hour with some bbq wings, a craft beer, and that big ole onion *** waiting to be discovered.

An yet here is another example of a gifted freak, nature has blessed us with. Pay close attention to her proper technique as her cheeks attack the crease whenever the scrubs try to imploy blanket coverage.

Go Canes
I can only imagine the delights found within your browser history.

😁

Couldve had roscoe, hester, olsen, gore, sinorice with berlin who was a spread qb from high school striking fear in all of college football but we were bro style with hester on the bench, lol..

Go Canes
This girl has to have custom tailored scrubs for her *** to fit in there without the pant legs looking like Dan Mullet khakis.

Advertisement
Back