Old man Patchan to suitcase Jarren Williams “ Since you wanna blame others. FIU loss was on you”

Advertisement
I mean normal drunk for me is bombing my drives in golf, hitting every putt within 50 feet lol, and draining 3 or 4 bags everytime I throw in bags or cornhole to some of you. Then there's hold onto the grass like you are falling off the earth drunk where I am literally holding onto the grass in random people's front yards.
I hear ya just kidding of course

I killed that side of me but back in the day that was “normal drunk” for me haha

But I’m no quitter either

I hear ya just kidding of course

I killed that side of me but back in the day that was “normal drunk” for me haha

But I’m no quitter either
Oh I know you were just messing. Yea my brother in law who is going to be 38 in a couple months and his best buddy who is 40 could throw them back. They make me look like a *****. Been to Vegas with them a couple times and hung in there with them.

Advertisement
We def haven’t had unity and close knit squads in so long and stuff like this shows

First thing I thought about, honestly.
Pretty telling that Patch just went after Suitcase like that. If there was respect, he'd have handled this privately and that tweet would have been taken down. Patch didn't bother to restrain himself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i like his style , he also roasted that kid that committed to ND by pulling a bus. forgot his name, was an olineman from tampa

Oh I know you were just messing. Yea my brother in law who is going to be 38 in a couple months and his best buddy who is 40 could throw them back. They make me look like a *****. Been to Vegas with them a couple times and hung in there with them.
Funny you say that. The last time it got super aggressive like that we were in Vegas. We did the Ferris wheel with the open bar. Things got fuzzy after that.

Advertisement
LMAO you don't really want to see Canes beefing out on social media but that was cold blooded as ****.

Jarren being high or drunk for FIU doesn’t shock me…

I still feel Rosier was the same way that Pitt game in 18… undefeated and laid an egg

Advertisement
Back