Old man Patchan to suitcase Jarren Williams “ Since you wanna blame others. FIU loss was on you”

To Scott’s credit, he at least went on to have some level of success post Miami

Jarren did absolutely nothing
Jarren showed up 40 pounds overweight at USF. That job was his for the taking and he literally ate himself out of what was supposed to be his 2nd chance. Patch was ballin at Colorado St as he had 11.5 sacks his last year there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I deleted that 2019 season from my memory. Watching that bowl game vs LA tech is probably one of my worst canes experiences ever and I was at the fiu game that year too.
I threw a ****load of money on La tech ML and spread. Went out and got hammered that night.

Advertisement
Oh no Scott just has multiple degrees and came out of school debt free. But yea he has nothing going for him.
Listen, that's great, and I'm glad he's doing well....but the situation (the actual back and forth)......doesn't align with that. It's like a rich man shopping at Family Dollar.

Listen, that's great, and I'm glad he's doing well....but the situation (the actual back and forth)......doesn't align with that. It's like a rich man shopping at Family Dollar.
Now if you said both of them have nothing going for them in the football world then yes I would agree.

Advertisement

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

This program the funniest thing in town.... **** shame lol

Advertisement
So….normal drunk? I’m confused
I mean normal drunk for me is bombing my drives in golf, hitting every putt within 50 feet lol, and draining 3 or 4 bags everytime I throw in bags or cornhole to some of you. Then there's hold onto the grass like you are falling off the earth drunk where I am literally holding onto the grass in random people's front yards.

Advertisement
Back