2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I like the excitement of the coaching staff, but they need to hold those tweets for when the public commitment is imminent, IMO.
Lol don't get me wrong tho. I would much rather that method but hey, it does add to the excitement.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s waiting , not sure if he’ll have a spot or not.
Is this what’s going on??

1657900296007.png

Advertisement
Who says a commit isn’t coming? Miami has like 8 targets announcing soon
Never said the commit wasn't coming. All I said is it gets fans' hopes up of something that day, then it doesn't happen. We've been duped so many times by "silents" before. Same thing happened with Jason Marshall (and no, I totally know this staff isn't Manny). But also, they absolutely want us to overanalyze those tweets; it's why they're so cryptic in nature.

Never said the commit wasn't coming. All I said is it gets fans' hopes up of something that day, then it doesn't happen. We've been duped so many times by "silents" before. Same thing happened with Jason Marshall (and no, I totally know this staff isn't Manny). But also, they absolutely want us to overanalyze those tweets; it's why they're so cryptic in nature.

Until you see the true bat signal then there is no need to think something is about to happen. Clearly last night was not an announcement publicly and Dennis smith never implied there was one coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back