2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
CB to the good guys
1657674019952.png

ResizedP_ea734b01-8869-43a1-8fd9-0c44ef81ca0c_224248100094924.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
I can’t see it ever happening. I think he’s here for life. Just feels that way.
He’s here for the long haul which was my only slight slight concern when we got him. If it didn’t work out it’s going to be near impossible to fire him

But that’s not a concern really, the upside clearly in the positive

Advertisement
Lol I know we hate him but that man is a defensive mastermind. Nothing works without great players but u see his influence throughout football on every level. He’s the best X and O guy and they been dropping bags for years, best of both worlds type ****. Thats why he got 7 nattys, **** bouta change now tho
I believe he is great at stacking talent and maximizing it. If he was truly that good he could’ve won in the nfl. Like Harbough is a great coach, Jimmy Johnson guys like that u know can coach bc they have won at both levels

I’ll tell you right now that this one will legit **** Saban off. He might call his boy Mark and head to South Florida with Bama suicide bombers.

Saban about to start going off on Miami. He might start leading the chorus trying to block Miami from joining the SEC 🤣

Advertisement
We are getting an Australian, Polynesian, American, Nigerian, and a player from Finland for the OL. Elite recruiting by Mario
There used to be a group of Miami OL I think in the '90's called "the ethnic line" because of players from different countries. Can't remember who was on it, and can't find anything online. Anyone remember?

Advertisement
Scary considering what Butch built when he was here. Don’t see Mario jumping to the NFL and he already has his giant contract, so it would be amazing if he replicated that but on a 10-15 year scale.

Butch has been telling Mario for almost 20 years that leaving UM was his biggest mistake, and JJ told him that coaching at UM was when he was happiest. He will be a GOD down here when he wins, and he will be surrounded by friends and family, making more money than he could ever spend in the city that he loves. Personally, my guess is that he won't even entertain leaving of his own volition until 10 year old Rocco finishes up at Columbus, and I'd be surprised if he left even then. He knows his strength is recruiting, he's more valuable in CFB than the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back