2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s crazy is that no one will own up to the bags that have been dropped for years to these SEC teams that have owned the CFB world. Miami was being scrutinized since before Nevin Shapiro and couldn’t mess up or risk the death penalty (even if we had competent coaching or money to grow the program/facilities). And the NIL comes in to allow for legal payment for players’ worth, and Bama can no longer compete.

Who in their right mind not from the Deep South wants to spend 4-5 years in Tuscaloosa versus Miami? History will focus on how good the current SEC became with no real explanation as to how they got there. And the next chapter just started with NIL and we are ascending. Looking forward to a long next chapter. Too early to extend Mario’s contract?
JIMBO let the cat out of the bag with saban in their little feud

What’s crazy is that no one will own up to the bags that have been dropped for years to these SEC teams that have owned the CFB world. Miami was being scrutinized since before Nevin Shapiro and couldn’t mess up or risk the death penalty (even if we had competent coaching or money to grow the program/facilities). And the NIL comes in to allow for legal payment for players’ worth, and Bama can no longer compete.

Who in their right mind not from the Deep South wants to spend 4-5 years in Tuscaloosa versus Miami? History will focus on how good the current SEC became with no real explanation as to how they got there. And the next chapter just started with NIL and we are ascending. Looking forward to a long next chapter. Too early to extend Mario’s contract?
My concern is what the reaction will be. I think they'll try to find a way to make a rule blocking out Ruiz somehow.

Scary considering what Butch built when he was here. Don’t see Mario jumping to the NFL and he already has his giant contract, so it would be amazing if he replicated that but on a 10-15 year scale.
Exactly, I don’t think Mario would leave Miami for an NFL he just seems like he loves coaching the U. Plus we can pay him 8/9 mil a year which is what he’d make as a NFL coach Mario makes just as much as Sean Mcvay and he won the super bowl last year

Advertisement
Butch to Mario if he ever thinks about jumping to the NFL

cherish it adam sandler GIF

Advertisement
I dont see Mario leaving anytime soon for the NFL.

I agree. Mario doesn't strike me as a coach that has NFL desires at the moment. He's at his dream job. Maybe after he's been here 10 years and we possible compete or win a few Nattys then maybe he'll be ready to take on a new challenge.

Exactly, I don’t think Mario would leave Miami for an NFL he just seems like he loves coaching the U. Plus we can pay him 8/9 mil a year which is what he’d make as a NFL coach Mario makes just as much as Sean Mcvay and he won the super bowl last year
he makes huge money, loves recruiting and loves Miami. if he is successful he will be the king of miami. do not see him leaving for a long time.

Advertisement
Saban has never been the best X and O guy he’s just had super over loaded teams
Lol I know we hate him but that man is a defensive mastermind. Nothing works without great players but u see his influence throughout football on every level. He’s the best X and O guy and they been dropping bags for years, best of both worlds type ****. Thats why he got 7 nattys, **** bouta change now tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back