2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I speak to him all the time....

Me too.

League Sacrifice GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
So per CIS tradition I thought Id keep this thread somewhat off topic and take it off the rails. Upon reading Mauigoa's scouting report, it mentioned that the kid has played and has tons of upside at DT... Would that be an option for him if we landed Pancake Honcho, Freeling and Alinen? And as is tradition of course Im talking about taking the #1 composite OL in 23 and already converting him to DT? Its what we do here

So per CIS tradition I thought Id keep this thread somewhat off topic and take it off the rails. Upon reading Mauigoa's scouting report, it mentioned that the kid has played and has tons of upside at DT... Would that be an option for him if we landed Pancake Honcho, Freeling and Alinen? And as is tradition of course Im talking about taking the #1 composite OL in 23 and already converting him to DT? Its what we do here
Can he play LB?

Did I do that right?

Advertisement
Based on this, it appears Freeling would be running 4th on the remaining list? Basically either the staff is meh on him or they are just that high on Kinsler and the other two? High praise for Kinsler though.
It’s worth restating that the #8 OT in the nation from the 2023 class is our #7 OL target. Let that sink in.

It's like the old NCAA games when you create a player 6'5" 330 give him 99speed and put him at WR

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back