OL Zion Nelson

I don’t know where tf I got ACL from I thought this whole time it was his knee. Must of been drunk asf or some sh. Someone’s moving to G
Someone told me a shoulder but you may be right. Hard to really get anything accurate out of Coral Gables anymore. Mario makes Langley look like a cheap security outfit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well See Reality Show GIF by NETFLIX

Seriously, is this site infested with some sort of BOT that randomly initiates a thread on an OLman that hasn't been seen in 2 years?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Then who do you put at RT? McCoy? Bell? Kinsler? Samson to me is LT all the way.

I can't wait to see Kinsler play. Dude is a beast!

Problems that are good to have. McCoy is likely RT but I could see another kid grab it. Heck, Samson could come for LT and Rivers moves to RT or LG. The depth in that room is starting to look really good. Just need a center post Lee.

Bibliography (Nelson, Zion)

Iron Lion Zion: How Reggae Saved my Football Career

Return to Zion: A Journey Through the Football Wilderness

Advertisement
Then who do you put at RT? McCoy? Bell? Kinsler? Samson to me is LT all the way.

I can't wait to see Kinsler play. Dude is a beast!

Kinsler takes McCoy spot as the 6th or 7th Oline while McCoy moves in the starting lineup. Right now I have McCoy as the LG or LT

Problems that are good to have. McCoy is likely RT but I could see another kid grab it. Heck, Samson could come for LT and Rivers moves to RT or LG. The depth in that room is starting to look really good. Just need a center post Lee.
If and I mean if Rivers and Lee come back and I think they should, This OL will have the makings of a top 5 OL in the country. I love writing things down so I can't resist ..

LT Samson Okunlola/Markel Bell/Matt McCoy
LG Jalen Rivers/Tommy Kinsler/ Frankie Tinilau/Jon Denis
C Matt Lee/ Antonio Tripp/Ryan Rodriguez
RG Anez Cooper /Tommy Kinsler/Logan Sagupalo
RT Francis Mauigoa /Matt McCoy/Tommy Kinsler

I just can't justify putting McCoy in the starting lineup right now. Plus there is no basis to believe that the coaches will move Francis out of the RT spot just to put him at LG unless Kinsler, Bell or McCoy beat him out fair and square which is in the realm of possibility but extremely doubtful.

Last edited:
I thought he tore his acl? How do you get Bell FM and SO on the OL?
To answer your second question, it would be difficult. IMO the only way that happens is if Bell wins the LT job and Okunlola wins the LG spot but that is highly unlikely if Rivers comes back. Rivers far exceeded my expectations and everyone else's for that matter at LT. So if Rivers comes back it's very unlikely that he gets beat out at LT and LG.

Advertisement
Back