OL Zion Nelson

Advertisement
Saw him on campus this week on crutches with a giant bandage on his leg.
If that’s the case, it’s really sad that this young man is having to endure this injury and the associated ramification's including the possibility of never playing football again.

Saw him on campus this week on crutches with a giant bandage on his leg.

SMH. Poor kid (seriously). They can patch a torn ligament and fix tendon and muscle damage. But that soft tissue like menisci, I don't know what you do when that gets ground down? Is there a human equivalent to replacing bearings and grease?

Advertisement
Is Zion lingering issue a result of UM surgical procedure or just how he injured it
At this point I think he's scared. He went from being the nations worst LT in history to a projected 1st round pick after a mediocre sophomore year. He peaked. Anything he does now will be a disappointment. He probably has taken too much time off to even be a second teamer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, he peaked, scared he’s no longer the player he was, so he sits in his room eating bonbons. Unless you know specifics of his injuries and surgical procedures, then you look like an *** speculating.
Never speculated. Asked for a better theory than the one you questioned. To me it’s a complete enigma. The guy’s been “injured” for 3 years brother.

Never speculated. Asked for a better theory than the one you questioned. To me it’s a complete enigma. The guy’s been “injured” for 3 years brother.
Would never offer a theory as it would be pure speculation. View it as an unfortunate situation and have empathy for the young man and his family. Suggesting someone isn’t tough enough or can’t play through injury never a got idea.

Advertisement
quotation-marks-chris-farley.gif

"Zion Nelson"

Would never offer a theory as it would be pure speculation. View it as an unfortunate situation and have empathy for the young man and his family. Suggesting someone isn’t tough enough or can’t play through injury never a got idea.
I do have empathy for you and your family Zion. I just wanted to know if you plan on playing football ever again.

Advertisement
Back