OL-Tyree St. Louis

Advertisement
My insiders on campus have been telling me that he has looked very impressive exploding off his stance and giving a strong
initial punch to the surrounding air.
Also doing a nice job keeping his back flat during squats and taking his hat off when entering buildings.

Heard he gives a **** stern handshake, perfect form and excellent grip

Hot news on twitter is that the coaches are looking for starter minutes at right guard and right tackle, at the same time.

St. Louis will be third string when camp opens up:

LT McDermott - Wells - St. Louis

LG Gall - Jones - Milo

C Linder - Knighton - Grimsley

RG Isidora - Brown - Gauthier

RT Darling - Odogwu - Mahoney - Loftus

Advertisement
St. Louis will be third string when camp opens up:

LT McDermott - Wells - St. Louis

LG Gall - Jones - Milo

C Linder - Knighton - Grimsley

RG Isidora - Brown - Gauthier

RT Darling - Odogwu - Mahoney - Loftus

I still can't believe that Hunter Wells is still here, yet a guy like Gadbois is gone.

That Jahair Jones kid sucks, but he'll be around for 5-years too like Wells.

I saw J. Jones get bulldozed in that one drill too but are we sure he sucks?

Advertisement
People on here constantly have "news" about players on here so I was just curious if anyone heard anything about a freshman that I think will play a lot this year.

People on here constantly have "news" about players on here so I was just curious if anyone heard anything about a freshman that I think will play a lot this year.

He's been lifting weights and doing football stuff

The Oline's success or failure will depend on Coley's play calling. If he insists on running the 5 step drop game, slow developing play action and outside zones all day they are gonna get killed. If he uses max protection or puts Brad in the shotgun and lets him deliver the ball quickly to guys like Yearby, Berrios, Stan and Scott they should hold up and the offense could be pretty explosive.

I'm afraid that KC doesn't have the feet for LT but who the **** does? That being said, I believe in Kehoe because he's always had a very consistent above average Oline.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back