OL-Tyree St. Louis

KyCane38

Redshirt Freshman
Any news on how he is doing so far? I feel like he will be pushed to started at LG since Gadbois is no longer on the team. A. Gall is a good backup I feel and I have mixed feelings on J.Jones

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any news on how he is doing so far? I feel like he will be pushed to started at LG since Gadbois is no longer on the team. A. Gall is a good backup I feel and I have mixed feelings on J.Jones

people have been giving him rave reviews since he got there. i expected him to play alot his freshman year just off of technique alone. hope his strength is up to par.

My insiders on campus have been telling me that he has looked very impressive exploding off his stance and giving a strong
initial punch to the surrounding air.
Also doing a nice job keeping his back flat during squats and taking his hat off when entering buildings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do I get the feeling that every freshman OL is going to play?

I'd almost rather go with a second unit of St. Louis, Jones, Gauthier, Milo, Mahoney than even bother with guys like Wells, Odogwu, Brown, Grimsley.

LT McDermott - St. Louis - Wells

LG Gall - Jones - Knighton

C Linder - Gauthier - Grimsley

RG Isidora - Milo - Brown

RT Darling - Mahoney - odogwu - Loftus

Couple of bad dudes here

mahoney_milo.jpg

Apparently St. Louis and Gauthier look the most ready to contribute per CS

Sperman is such a ****. Still running that fake info out there and getting lame suckers to buy in. How the **** does that toad know what a guy who hasn't even practiced a single down of football "looks like"?

Advertisement
Back