OL Juan Minaya commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
game of thrones hbo GIF
****, that was a great episode.

This is excellent player , I watched sophomore then junior year highlights .
Amazing difference way more athletic in junior year tremendous maturity in his play .

Love his attitude in mauling excellent road grading way more athletic in junior year.

A John Bailey type OL that mauls non stop to whistle blows.

He’s a 4 star definitely solid prototype OL can carry 350 easily love his game .

GOCANES

Advertisement
Being a jersey kid I highly doubt it. One thing you normally don't have to worry about from a NE recruit is toughness.

Facts. Plus he goes to Paramus Catholic. They haven't put out any elite players lately but are always pumping out P5/G5 kids and are a top football program in the state. Rashan Gary and Jabril Peppers played there.

Man some of you just can't help yourselves. Why even say this?

Self loathing fans lol. Does anyone really believe Mario and Alex are going to bring in marshmallows along the line? Think before your lizard brain types out stupid ****.

And this isn't a criticism directed at Maskoff, who is a quality poster. I know my first reaction is to go there, too.... ****, white kid who is a mid three star that we're not fighting Ohio State and Penn State for, must be soft. But we have elite evaluators at OL. We have to trust them. It adds zero value to post about our random imagined fears IMHO.

Facts. Plus he goes to Paramus Catholic. They haven't put out any elite players lately but are always pumping out P5/G5 kids and are a top football program in the state. Rashan Gary and Jabril Peppers played there.
Where I grew up in PA alot of the spanish dudes from Patterson & Pasaic looked just like this 😂😂😂 They were far from soft i'll tell you that much.

Advertisement
Self loathing fans lol. Does anyone really believe Mario and Alex are going to bring in marshmallows along the line? Think before your lizard brain types out stupid ****.

And this isn't a criticism directed at Maskoff, who is a quality poster. I know my first reaction is to go there, too.... ****, white kid who is a mid three star that we're not fighting Ohio State and Penn State for, must be soft. But we have elite evaluators at OL. We have to trust them. It adds zero value to post about our random imagined fears IMHO.
I trust this staff and their evaluations. It's obvious they want some big dudes on the lines.

This isn't Manny and his crew anymore. Not every guy we get on the OL will be a Francis and Samson type.

I trust this staff and their evaluations. It's obvious they want some big dudes on the lines.

This isn't Manny and his crew anymore. Not every guy we get on the OL will be a Francis and Samson type.

This. Everyone makes mistakes. Even the best recruiters and evaluators like Butch hit at only a 60-70% rate. But looking at Mario's/Mirabal's track record pre-Miami and even now Miami over the past two cycles, it's abundantly clear they know what they're doing.

Just looking at the 3-star OL they've pull in so far, Cooper has already demonstrated Top P5 capability, McCoy was reportedly battling for starting snaps before injury, Kinsler could be the steal of the class, he was grossly underrated, Tinilau looks the part. Cooper has a lower rating than Minaya, BTW.

This isn't a Matt Pipho, Tre Johnson, Zack Dykstra situation. We have real evaluators up and down the staff. I don't know why Michigan, Taint, Pedo State and Rutgers aren't all over Minaya. There could be a number of reasons. What I do know is he's in the class because Mario believes he should be in the class. And that's good enough for me.

This kid went to Belleville and while that’s not like East Side High pre Joe Clark it’s also not all sunshine and unicorns. Kid likely is a lot tougher than some think and has seen some crap. Comp stunk so getting into that Paramus Catholic was huge to get him up to speed. He is going to get a shot to match up with some grown men and see where he stands. Including another shot at that kid that is going to UGA that is a monster

Why? Because he is standing in a doorway?

Man some of you just can't help yourselves. Why even say this?

Some people are just miserable. I don't believe anyone who watches this kid's film will see any evidence that he plays "soft". You can fairly question Minaya's footspeed and/or raw technique all day, but coming at his toughness is simply unsubstantiated bashing. And basing it off one ******* photograph the kid put out on social media is illogical and out of touch.

Advertisement
That **** was embarrassing. I was there. Miami looked like a high school team. Bama came into the field and looked like a professionally ran organization in the NFL. It was staggering.
Someone posted a link to the 2019 class. And what amazed me was how little attention and import was placed on size 🐾🐾🐾🐾 and recruiting prototypes, regardless of rating. When Diaz came in we started getting smaller and smaller. Al Golden left a roster that won 19 games in Richt's first 2 season. Alot of the players were not highly rated recruits but they had Power 5 dimensions. Danny Isadora, McDermott etc. Thats why they could hang with FSU in all those close losses even while out talented. Much like how some of those Big Ten teams hang with Ohio from time to time.

Manny has no idea what a power 5 player looks like. He can call some plays but he is not a builder.

Where I grew up in PA alot of the spanish dudes from Patterson & Pasaic looked just like this 😂😂😂 They were far from soft i'll tell you that much.
English was the second language at your Highschool. I remember playing Hazelton in midget football 7th grade year they had the I Am 12 dude from Benchwarmers at RB. Rough area up there, I remember cops was supposed to record some episodes up there a few years back, but something happened and they scrapped it

Advertisement
I agree Mario targets size, but why then are we going after Day and especially Russell?

English was the second language at your Highschool. I remember playing Hazelton in midget football 7th grade year they had the I Am 12 dude from Benchwarmers at RB. Rough area up there, I remember cops was supposed to record some episodes up there a few years back, but something happened and they scrapped it
Hahaha yeah it's pretty bad.

Exactly it. I want my OL to post pictures of running through the door similar to how ex Miami Dolphin fullback Reagan Mauia would run through drywall and post a video of him saying “Im the juggernauy b***!”

Then and only then will i change my stance.
Yikes. That’s all I have to say about your posts. Lighten up man.

Advertisement
Back