OL Grad Transfer Offer

Advertisement
If anyone can give me the moniker of all the teams that have offered him, then he's a take. This offer is not a good look. There are a ton of OLinemen out there who are not 4 stars, that would love to play at Miami. We saw many who kicked our butts just this year. Our problem is an archaic Offense and incapable OL coach.

Advertisement
Can he contribute more than Milo did for 16 years? Looks as if.

Per TOS...

On Nov. 17 Butler OL Tommy Kennedy announced he would be transferring for his senior season.

It didn't take long for the Hurricanes to come calling.

UM, in need of experienced linemen and with an offensive line class that is being held together by a thread right now, sent out the offer to Kennedy today.
Kennedy started at left tackle for Butler this season.

Miami is the first major program to offer, with others on the list including Rice, Duquesne, Montana, SMU, Illinois State, Louisiana Tech, Old Dominion and Texas-San Antonio.

TDwPy.gif

tenor (8).gif

Advertisement
at this point the coaches have to be trolling the fans
we go from leading for evan neal to battling Old dominion for this guy?
it just cant be true
please don't be true

It just amazes me that we have pleaded for more OL all year, saying "we need a grad transfer right now!" and when we send an offer out it just gets destroyed lol

I think we all meant one from another power 5 or at least a high level non power 5 guy like the CB we took last year

Advertisement
I think we all meant one from another power 5 or at least a high level non power 5 guy like the CB we took last year
Ok well how many times a year does an OL from a P5 school grad transfer? I'm aware we got one from Tenn last year, but it doesn't happen all the time. We got a grad transfer from The Citadel who did well for us. So i don't really care where the guy comes from.

Ok well how many times a year does an OL from a P5 school grad transfer? I'm aware we got one from Tenn last year, but it doesn't happen all the time. We got a grad transfer from The Citadel who did well for us. So i don't really care where the guy comes from.

U have a point I’m just trying to explain why ppl aren’t jumping for joy over this

Advertisement

LMAO

It just amazes me that we have pleaded for more OL all year, saying "we need a grad transfer right now!" and when we send an offer out it just gets destroyed lol

It just amazes us that we're entering year 4 and have a gaping hole at LT despite bringing in Brown, Johnson, Donaldson, Scaife, Herbert, Hillery, Dykstra, Campbell. If the staff's evals have already proven to be poor, what hope should we have for some 285 lb FCS kid from Illinois?

Advertisement
Back