OL Grad Transfer Offer

Hey, fvck it, bring him in. We ain't getting any other linemen worth a ****. At least we will have depth, ****** depth, but depth.:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Advertisement
Not an infraction/Verbal warning. Unnecessary comment.
I hope Searless gets hit by a bus. What a joke.

Advertisement
I'm fully aware we are not Alabama, but they have 2 of the top 10 offensive tackles in the country currently committed, and Evan Neal will be the 3rd.

We are slap boxing with Duquesne and Rice for a grad transfer from Butler
Slap boxing ****, more like pillow fighting.

Can’t believe people are *****ing about this. We have scholarships to offer and it’s a 1 year thing. If he contributes at all it’s better than a 2 star hidden gem that never sniffs the field and spends 4 years here... ala Bar Milo.

Sure it’s not ideal that we have to take grad transfers but it’s also not ideal that Herbert hasn’t panned out yet and had a shoulder injury and Hillery coming from the small school hasn’t picked it up yet and made an impact.

**** we took George Brown from LSU and everyone crowned him because of where he was coming from and he’s been the worst of all. Now just trashing a guy because of where he comes from. The tape looks fine

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No kidding. It's almost as bad as when we took that transfer from Northeastern Oklahoma A&M. What was his name again? Oh yeah, Jeremy Shockey.
Great example of the one time an FCS grad transfer worked out. What does that bring the success rate to, <.000001%?

I can’t find his original recruit page coming out of high school (I know, shocking). I’m hoping he’s one of those rare kids who hit a growth spurt while in college. At least that would make me feel (a little) better.

Advertisement
Back