OL Grad Transfer Offer

Advertisement
It just amazes us that we're entering year 4 and have a gaping hole at LT despite bringing in Brown, Johnson, Donaldson, Scaife, Herbert, Hillery, Dykstra, Campbell. If the staff's evals have already proven to be poor, what hope should we have for some 285 lb FCS kid from Illinois?
Bcuz what other hope do you have? At worst he's a depth player and holds a scholarship for a year. It's really not all doom and gloom

Going after this guy but not Pope from sta? This dude still has to gain some weight and gives us 1 year but with Pope you got 4 years to get him right and at least you can have him run with the back ups while he gets his grown man on.

Advertisement
f-ck me god dammit! This is really starting to chap my ***, as if the last dozen years weren't bad enough. We already have one hayden mahoney on the roster. F-ck!

This guy would just be a stop gap until we miss out on the 2020 version of Evan Neal, and then we go after another grad transfer OT

Wash, rinse, repeat

Advertisement
at 290 you guys think hes got the power to play p5 ball?
looking at the tape, that is my only worry. He looks very athletic for an OL and has good techniue, but does he have the power, as of right now no. Therefore he cannot just come in and contribute, hes gonna have to live in the weight room.

I guess what I would ask ppl bashing this move: would you rather have a JAG grad transfer or a JAG TR Fresh for 4-5 years?

Advertisement
**** the 290. He can get up to 300 within 2 weeks of D-1 training table meals. How many false starts did he have? Can he remember which clap we're going on??

Advertisement
I'm fully aware we are not Alabama, but they have 2 of the top 10 offensive tackles in the country currently committed, and Evan Neal will be the 3rd.

We are slap boxing with Duquesne and Rice for a grad transfer from Butler

Per TOS...

On Nov. 17 Butler OL Tommy Kennedy announced he would be transferring for his senior season.

It didn't take long for the Hurricanes to come calling.

UM, in need of experienced linemen and with an offensive line class that is being held together by a thread right now, sent out the offer to Kennedy today.
Kennedy started at left tackle for Butler this season.

Miami is the first major program to offer, with others on the list including Rice, Duquesne, Montana, SMU, Illinois State, Louisiana Tech, Old Dominion and Texas-San Antonio.
When's the last time a decent player ever came from that program, on the football field

Advertisement
Back