OL Grad Transfer Offer

Advertisement
Two offensive linemen were drafted last year from FCS...
That’s one year. I’m not saying they dominate the NFL, but there is a lot on NFL rosters.

Whenever I turn on Monday Night Football, there is usually some cat from Southern Wyoming State of Technology...or some **** like that.

Last edited:
Our last three grad transfers ended up in the NFL, and Tito is likely to get an NFL look as well.

This is good news. We need a grad transfer tackle.

And this is our answer to Tarquin and Eguakun (the only two OL committed) wavering and visiting UF 20 days away from signing period.

Advertisement
Our o line sucks **** and yet Homer is going to run for 1000 yards this year. No idea how that happens behind this o line led by its sweaty *** coach. This reminds me of a time I was drunk and sweated a lot....

That’s one year. I’m not saying they dominate the NFL, but there is a lot on NFL rosters.

Whenever I turn on Monday Night Football, there is usually some cat from Southern Wyoming State of Technology or some **** like that.
I hear ya. I always find myself thinking, "Man, I wish he played for UM!" There are always some guys that just bloom late and don't get big offers right out of high school.

Advertisement
Okay, we can check the OL need off the list. That's been taken care of.

Now go out and get a serviceable grad transfer QB and 3 or 4 WRs that can catch a ball when it hits them in the hands.

We're so close to fixing this thing.

We keep having to apply wart band-aids and ****** cream to the rooster to mask deficiencies in crootin.'

Why does it seem like when we strike out on a big fish, the backup plan's offers are always from Rice, Duquesne, Montana, SMU, Illinois State, Louisiana Tech, Old Dominion and Texas-San Antonio.

I look forward to Searels coaching this guy up into a star. Searels has a way of making the most of what he has. Hopefully, Richt can get Blake to get Searels a contract extension soon. Worried he might take an NFL job soon.

Advertisement
I look forward to Searels coaching this guy up into a star. Searels has a way of making the most of what he has. Hopefully, Richt can get Blake to get Searels a contract extension soon. Worried he might take an NFL job soon.
182hqzwfbrmf1jpg.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back