OL Drills from 2024 Spring Practice

Advertisement
Advertisement
OL needs work on the chip blocks. Sagapolou was the best technique wise. LBs just blew by pretty much everyone else (or got held). I like how Belll was able to get low in his stance. He is more agile that I would have expected.

Advertisement
Zero concerns about the OL. They'll be the best in the ACC possibly in the nation.
I think that the OL will be better this year because of the fact that we return Mauigoa, Cooper and Rivers. Carpenter should be fine at C and I have no doubt that the LG position will be just fine as we have numerous studs vying for the open spot with overall depth being much improved.

Do you really think that this OL will improve enough all around to be considered the best in the nation? That seems a bit premature to me.

Was 68 Lou cause he looked like a guy that hangs out at Mickey D’s who happened to stumble in on the practice and they gave him a uniform..

Advertisement
Bell is Massive. WOW!
He’s enormous
No Idea Reaction GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
I think that the OL will be better this year because of the fact that we return Mauigoa, Cooper and Rivers. Carpenter should be fine at C and I have no doubt that the LG position will be just fine as we have numerous studs vying for the open spot with overall depth being much improved.

Do you really think that this OL will improve enough all around to be considered the best in the nation? That seems a bit premature to me.

Definitely premature. I should have dialed it back. They have a lot of potential though. The three guys returning are ballers who should be even better after another offseason of development. The transfer center will be adequate. And the fourth guys will be an all out competition between Pabcake, McCoy, Bell and Kinsler. That’s going to elevate the whole team.

Plus the QB will get the ball out faster and extend plays when needed which will make them all look better. Hard to block for a statue.

I stick by my main point — zero concerns about the OL.

Advertisement
Back