2024 OL/DL Eddy Pierre-louis as a Miami Recruit

If yall hit on Patterson and get two more bodies that can help sooner rather than later at DT, and like you mentioned a stud CB and LB, be happy with the class rankings be damned.
The thing is, the class ranking is would reflect those changes. Think it’s more about people seeing the writing on the wall.

Could it change? 100% lots of time left. Will it change? Not sure, the board is thinning weekly.

Advertisement
If yall hit on Patterson and get two more bodies that can help sooner rather than later at DT, and like you mentioned a stud CB and LB, be happy with the class rankings be damned.
If we nail DT, maintain our 2 WR commits, land a stud safety and CB then yes class rankings be damned….within reason (12-16) but that’s something we can build off with the last 2 classes that can carry us over if we have the season I think we’re going to have

This wont happen in this class/portal. Its asking too much at this point.

Agreed and it is unacceptable as many of those needs have been on the list for Mario’s tenure here…

I am also unsympathetic to depth excuses in the years of the portal and when you send kids into the portal….

You send Rooster in, you brought a guy back - check

Meanwhile, you needed DT help, you had 3 leave, you brought back Deen and a player to be named later in Gore…

Agreed and it is unacceptable as many of those needs have been on the list for Mario’s tenure here…

I am also unsympathetic to depth excuses in the years of the portal and when you send kids into the portal….

You send Rooster in, you brought a guy back - check

Meanwhile, you needed DT help, you had 3 leave, you brought back Deen and a player to be named later in Gore…
And cash considerations in Campbell

@DMoney from the 8/15 Bank

Things are progressing well between IOL Eddie Pierre-Louis (Tampa) and Miami. His recruiting is harder to read but it is possible that things heat up in the next couple weeks.

Video Comments

• Someone who likes recruiting
  • Good comms lately (especially since Ahfua)
  • EPL was/is a take regardless of Ahfua

Advertisement
I'll give you RB and WR.

As for TE, Lofton seems more of a gadget type of TE...which is fine considering the current room is pretty stacked. Would put Odom and Mitchell considerably over him, however.

OL might not have been a priority, but to struggle to land any blue-chip interior guys is extremely concerning. Tackles I understand, guards I do not.

DL has been a massive failure to date. Edge is fine obviously with Lightfoot, still need one more guy.

LB has a couple misses but I don't hate the guys we've brought on-board.

QB has been pitiful.

DB recruiting is pitiful. DB and DL recruiting is cause for firing imo.
Not DL just yet! Lightfoot @michigan flip plus Russell and jones has big joe off of life support for now! But CB I kinda agree we still have a 0.00000001 chance at Ellis so that's what's keeping addae on life support.

Look for the Sooners here
Frustrated World Cup GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back