2024 OL/DL Eddy Pierre-louis as a Miami Recruit

I gotcha. Could it be the cash under the table like the SEC? I could understand Stone’s situation to a degree with that being his home, but not every other guy. Something doesn’t smell right.
Could be? Hard to really know. They’re also playing well right now

Advertisement
Weird recruitment. Kid had every chance to commit to UM supposedly (for a while I questioned if we even wanted him, but was told by everyone we do, even though I think maybe early on he was behind Ionotta and Zamendela)

Maybe he (and other schools) think he's worth a bigger bag than what we are willing to pay?

Of the 55 teams to offer him, Pierre-Louis was asked which programs are reaching out to him the most.
“Miami, UCF, Oregon, and Oklahoma,” Pierre-Louis replied.
The association with the Hurricanes staff was explained.
“We’ve always had a nice relationship,” Pierre-Louis shared. “I went up there in July, it was a great visit. Miami is family orientated. When I was there, I kicked back with the players; I enjoyed it. I liked my position group there as well.”
Asked if there is a chance he will officially visit Miami, Pierre-Louis said, “Yes, sir.”
I am trying to see how all of these schools do with their season, but what is most important is development and how it is with family,

Him, Minaya, and Nino Brown are a really good interior group coming off of last class.

Landing Markell Bell with Plazz and Broussard fortifies it.

We need to replentish our depth with playable talent and ive loved EPL this whole cycle cant lose him to an OU or Oregon or whatever

Him, Minaya, and Nino Brown are a really good interior group coming off of last class.

Landing Markell Bell with Plazz and Broussard fortifies it.

We need to replentish our depth with playable talent and ive loved EPL this whole cycle cant lose him to an OU or Oregon or whatever

Who is nino brown?

These JUCO kids out of MS always stay in the sec

Advertisement
Well I don’t know if Nino Brown can come give us snaps at center but Nino Francavilla is who id assume he was referring to 😂
nino-brown-get-in-the-car.gif

Advertisement

Of the 55 teams to offer him, Pierre-Louis was asked which programs are reaching out to him the most.
“Miami, UCF, Oregon, and Oklahoma,” Pierre-Louis replied.
The association with the Hurricanes staff was explained.
“We’ve always had a nice relationship,” Pierre-Louis shared. “I went up there in July, it was a great visit. Miami is family orientated. When I was there, I kicked back with the players; I enjoyed it. I liked my position group there as well.”
Asked if there is a chance he will officially visit Miami, Pierre-Louis said, “Yes, sir.”
I am trying to see how all of these schools do with their season, but what is most important is development and how it is with family,

alo7 english total physical response GIF by ALO7.com

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back