2024 OL/DL Eddy Pierre-louis as a Miami Recruit

Advertisement
Isn’t that On3 predictions? Those are always trash
Agree 💯!!!!

Unless they’re predicting Ny Carr to the Canes then they’re

Animated GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t get the OL whiffs. As well as things can end up at WR, the OL whiffs are a mystery

OU has been on EPL longer and recruited him much harder than we have. Btw, I had the opportunity to meet the kid and his mom a few times. Good people. His mom is really involved and just a wonderful lady. Tampa kid, yet he was one of the leaders of that California Power program this summer, which tells you something. He’s going to be a stud.

OU has been on EPL longer and recruited him much harder than we have. Btw, I had the opportunity to meet the kid and his mom a few times. Good people. His mom is really involved and just a wonderful lady. Tampa kid, yet he was one of the leaders of that California Power program this summer, which tells you something. He’s going to be a stud.
Ok. I still don’t get it overall though. I feel like with the reputation of our OL coaches and what we’ve seen this year, we should be doing better in OL recruiting this cycle.

Advertisement
It’s personal with Venerables lol idk what the school did personally to him or Mario but whatever it is it’s obvious he’s worried about beating us on the trail more than being competitive against his arch rival Texas…

OU has not been a good head to head matchup for us at any position in 2023.

been slapping us around the entire cycle

Added EPL to the head to head against OU thread. As of now, the 24 cycle is a massacre for HS recruits (we dominated them in the portal).

Ok. I still don’t get it overall though. I feel like with the reputation of our OL coaches and what we’ve seen this year, we should be doing better in OL recruiting this cycle.

I totally agree. I don’t know UM’s overall NIL budget, just that we offered big money to a few guys, so budget allocation may explain some of it. We really need interior linemen - on both sides of the ball. Cohen is clearly a one-and-done here.

I’m assuming OU must be throwing Texas size money towards these kids. We’re currently 0-5 against these aholes this cycle. Complete *** whooping if the add Pierre-Louis.

Stone
Mitchell
Gilmore
Nesta
Jackson

Hopefully Texas will take some wind out of their sales this weekend. As others have mentioned Cohen is gone after the season. Not saying this kid is a sure fire replacement, but we need to start hitting on some of these top tier offensive linemen.

Advertisement
I’m assuming OU must be throwing Texas size money towards these kids. We’re currently 0-5 against these aholes this cycle. Complete *** whooping if the add Pierre-Louis.

Stone
Mitchell
Gilmore
Nesta
Jackson

Hopefully Texas will take some wind out of their sales this weekend. As others have mentioned Cohen is gone after the season. Not saying this kid is a sure fire replacement, but we need to start hitting on some of these top tier offensive linemen.
They aren’t. **** stone’s OU offer wasn’t in the same realms as Miami’s. They’re just selling something good right now

Stone
Mitchell
Gilmore
Nesta
Jackson

I hope Spencer as worth it cause Venables is out for blood against Mario

They aren’t. **** stone’s OU offer wasn’t in the same realms as Miami’s. They’re just selling something good right now

I gotcha. Could it be the cash under the table like the SEC? I could understand Stone’s situation to a degree with that being his home, but not every other guy. Something doesn’t smell right.

Advertisement
Back