Advertisement
Advertisement
Things that are happening to us on the trail:

**** pushed in
Teeth kicked in
Stuffed in a locker
Demolished
****ed

i'm not trying to troll, and you know i'm not so don't even go there, but this 2024 cycle the big focus was on the DL right? Maybe the secondary iirc. Cause reading the board, yea y'all missed at QB (as of now) but...

y'all got y'all #1 RB target

two of the top 3 targets at WR

2nd TE y'all wanted on the board

OL wasn't the highest priority this cycle

DL has some misses

LB has some misses

secondary has some misses.

Unless i'm mistaken, I didn't get the impression from the board that outside of the DL and WR, y'all were shooting for the MOON target wise.

i'm not trying to troll, and you know i'm not so don't even go there, but this 2024 cycle the big focus was on the DL right? Maybe the secondary iirc. Cause reading the board, yea y'all missed at QB (as of now) but...

DL has some misses

LB has some misses

Unless i'm mistaken, I didn't get the impression from the board that outside of the DL and WR, y'all were shooting for the MOON target wise.
Thanks

Man do we need actually games and wins when the level headed posts are coming from rivals.

DL has some misses

LB has some misses

Unless i'm mistaken, I didn't get the impression from the board that outside of the DL and WR, y'all were shooting for the MOON target wise

Advertisement

DL has some misses

LB has some misses

I'll give you RB and WR.

As for TE, Lofton seems more of a gadget type of TE...which is fine considering the current room is pretty stacked. Would put Odom and Mitchell considerably over him, however.

OL might not have been a priority, but to struggle to land any blue-chip interior guys is extremely concerning. Tackles I understand, guards I do not.

DL has been a massive failure to date. Edge is fine obviously with Lightfoot, still need one more guy.

LB has a couple misses but I don't hate the guys we've brought on-board.

QB has been pitiful.

DB recruiting is pitiful. DB and DL recruiting is cause for firing imo.

I'll give you RB and WR.

As for TE, Lofton seems more of a gadget type of TE...which is fine considering the current room is pretty stacked. Would put Odom and Mitchell considerably over him, however.

OL might not have been a priority, but to struggle to land any blue-chip interior guys is extremely concerning. Tackles I understand, guards I do not.

DL has been a massive failure to date

LB has a couple misses but I don't hate the guys we've brought on-board.

QB has been pitiful.

DB recruiting is pitiful. DB and DL recruiting is cause for firing imo.

So far in my lesser informed opinion:

QB- huge project
Rb-stud
Wr-love Chance and Jojo
TE-really like Lofton a lot despite missing on others
Ol-Really like Plaz. Minaya is a gigantic project. Nino is mystery but I do defer heavily to Mirabal and MC here. It’s really weird though we can’t land one stud interior OL as well

DL-love Jones and Lightfoot. Russell is a political take. We need one more DT stud at least.
Lb- Really like Shavers and Pruitt a lot. No complaints.
Cb/S-really like Thomas and OJ. Others are head scratchers or political takes it seems.

So right now the positions that need bolstering:
-1 more interior OL
-1 more wr
-1 more qb
-2 more dts
-maybe 1 more de
-2 more actual cbs
-1 more stud safety

QB- huge project
Rb-stud
Wr-love Chance and Jojo
Ol-Really like Plaz. Minaya is a gigantic project. Nino is mystery but I do defer heavily to Mirabal and MC here. It’s really weird though we can’t land one stud interior OL as well

DL-love Jones and Lightfoot. Russell is a political take. We need one more DT stud at least.
Cb/S-really like Thomas and OJ. Others are head scratchers or political takes it seems.

-1 more interior OL
-1 more wr
-1 more qb
-2 more dts
-maybe 1 more de
-2 more actual cbs
-1 more stud safety
QB- Garbage
Rb-stud. Yes.
Wr-love Chance and Jojo. Yes, totally
TE-really like Lofton a lot despite missing on others. Yes
Ol-Really like Plaz. Minaya will never play meaningful snaps here. Nino is a nonsense take. The OL class is a complete failure.

DL-love Jones and Lightfoot. Russell is a political take. We need two more DT stud at least. If Jones doesnt stick, this class is a failure.

Lb- Really like Shavers and Pruitt a lot. No complaints.Same.

Cb/S-really like Thomas and OJ. Others are head scratchers or political takes it seems. Same, lots of club signings here.

- 2more interior OL
-1 more wr
-2 more qb
-2 more dts
- 1 more de
-2 more actual cbs
-1 more stud safety
This wont happen in this class/portal. Its asking too much at this point.

Advertisement

QB- huge project
Rb-stud
Wr-love Chance and Jojo

-1 more interior OL
-1 more wr
-1 more qb
-2 more dts
-maybe 1 more de
-2 more actual cbs
-1 more stud safety

I would say DT and safety are the positions, from the outside looking in, that i'd kinda be tight about if I were y'all. Spencer could turn out to be a player back there along with Thomas but y'all may go portal hunting at that spot after this upcoming season since we can expect this to be Kam and James last year in college.

I would say DT and safety are the positions, from the outside looking in, that i'd kinda be tight about if I were y'all. Spencer could turn out to be a player back there along with Thomas but y'all may go portal hunting at that spot after this upcoming season since we can expect this to be Kam and James last year in college.
Spencer will eventually play LB, he’s not done growing. Patterson getting on board would solidify safety this class. DT is a joke even though AJ is a stud (but he might be wavering).

IMO Miami needs the following:
1 more stud LB (Cole level talent).
2 more stud DTs (Breland, Franklin, Stone, Wilor or McCray)
1 stud CB (idk where that’s coming from)
1 stud S (Mincey or Patterson)

Spencer will eventually play LB, he’s not done growing. Patterson getting on board would solidify safety this class. DT is a joke even though AJ is a stud (but he might be wavering).

IMO Miami needs the following:
1 more stud LB (Cole level talent).
2 more stud DTs (Breland, Franklin, Stone, Wilor or McCray)
1 stud CB (idk where that’s coming from)
1 stud S (Mincey or Patterson)

If yall hit on Patterson and get two more bodies that can help sooner rather than later at DT, and like you mentioned a stud CB and LB, be happy with the class rankings be damned.

Also, for anyone defending this class as acceptable and “we were never going to be able to compete with the big boys in NIL” then you need to understand the situation better.

This isn’t us holding Miami/Mario to any expectations they haven’t publicly stated themselves. From Mario, Rad & Frenk down to Dennis Smith & LifeWallet. They have told us the goal is championships, the goal is to be the best.

If Miami & their boosters are fine with going 10-2 or 9-3 in a good year then fine, but please for the love of god let’s stop saying BS after BS if you don’t plan to attack it from all angles.

Advertisement
Back