2024 OL/DL Eddy Pierre-louis as a Miami Recruit

There's no reason to slow play...you try to get this big *** kid in the boat asap.
You would think all the Zo's on our staff & team would have him most comfortable in Miami + the Mario/Mirabal coaching combo should be enticing to him.

Advertisement
Wiltfong and Oregon reported he'd be at Oregon earlier this week. Gaby omitted him from his original list because he was trying to confirm whether he'd be in Eugene or Coral Gables. This afternoon he added EPL to Miami's list saying he's expected in Miami and is optimistic he'll be down in Coral Gables.
Thanks for update

Advertisement
That boi is Zoe Strong (that Griot avec diri djon djon did him good), this was his freshman year of high school ! I am thinking his in the 475lbs bench range as a senior.

Go Canes

Widen that grip a bit. Much easier.

Advertisement
1690761468360.png

He actually got on stage in the afternoon and played a few of his greatest hits while he was on his visit.

Why is there a buzz going around that Eddy is now likely to go to UCF? WTF happened? I got a text from my brother laughing saying "I guess the BBQ flamed out for Eddy huh?" What did I miss?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back