2024 OL/DL Eddy Pierre-louis as a Miami Recruit

Most have him between 6'3-6'4. 80 inch wingspan negates any height issue. He's a lean & mean 330 lbs. Strong as an ox. 26 reps of 225 in June of last year.

lfqttfiudvccbxrcufz1

6'4" | 333 LBS | OG | 2024
TAMPA CATHOLIC

Eddy Pierre-Louis

You can be sure of one thing as the 2024 rankings update gets closer - Eddy Pierre-Louis will see a significant rise. We’ve already written extensively about how impressive his performance on Friday was and he still has areas of his game to improve. Pierre-Louis measured in at 6-foot-4 with an 80-inch wingspan and showed out outstanding strength winning the bench press competition with 26 reps of 225-pounds. He has room to fill out his frame more despite tipping the scales at what looked like a fairly lean 327lbs.
Kid looks like the final boss of an action flick. Want/need.

Advertisement
Anybody know why his ranking on 24/7 has been on a free fall as of late? Kid seems like a monster
IOL projection. They just aren’t as valuable as T,edge,CBs, WRs & QBs.

So these IOLs get the short end of the stick. The 5th best IOL in America might be ranked around 300, where the 5th best WR will be ranked around 40.

Since we have Artavius in the boat, Big Eddie is my favorite uncommitted recruit. Feel like he's the Artavius Jones of the offense. Freakazoid potential and oddly under-recruited.

Feels like the type of dude who may see all needs to see this weekend and pop to end the summer.

Since we have Artavius in the boat, Big Eddie is my favorite uncommitted recruit. Feel like he's the Artavius Jones of the offense. Freakazoid potential and oddly under-recruited.

Feels like the type of dude who may see all needs to see this weekend and pop to end the summer.
OU just got a IOL too which was the 3rd school in play, so that is good news.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm going 24/7 here. I mentioned it yesterday but no way he is going to UCF Friday and Oregon Saturday. He will be in Miami.
So you’re going against 247? Because they don’t think he’s coming to Miami (at least not that I’ve seen).

So you’re going against 247? Because they don’t think he’s coming to Miami (at least not that I’ve seen).
Wiltfong and Oregon reported he'd be at Oregon earlier this week. Gaby omitted him from his original list because he was trying to confirm whether he'd be in Eugene or Coral Gables. This afternoon he added EPL to Miami's list saying he's expected in Miami and is optimistic he'll be down in Coral Gables.

Advertisement
Yeah. He supposedly will be in Orlando tomorrow and I find it very hard to believe he is going to fly to Oregon right after. Unless news comes out that he is no longer going to Orlando, I think it is a safe bet that he goes there and then comes down here just like it is rumored Galloway, McCoy, and Heyward are all doing.

Advertisement
Back