2024 OL/DL Eddy Pierre-louis as a Miami Recruit

Advertisement
McCoy is a tackle. Rivers is starting off LT and you're right, may move to guard. Tripp is not the body type that is a mauler like EPL. Kinsler is the intriguing one. That's ONE guy in our depth chart that I consider a "could be" mauler.

Besides Cooper you mean?

I want him as a NT. Perfect for the Dline
He has prototypical size and elite strength and speed to play NT. To me, he could be a Mazi Smith, once developed (which is a big, uber athletic, nose tackle who was just drafted R1). Plus, our DL room could use his size.

Between Cooper, Tinilau, Mauigoa, Kinsler, Tripp and out 2024 class, he will have a BATTLE to play.

Advertisement
I know you said otherwise...But it really seems like to me he has others ahead of him on UM's pecking order. He has loved UM for the longest.

I liked him a lot too and figured he was a no-brainer at OG.

When I hear about guys, it’s because it’s pretty far down the line from a mutual interest perspective.

Seeing this guy go the other way is not welcomed news I’m sure. But, like you said, they may be getting signals from others higher on the list.

And from what I understand, he is was pretty high.

Advertisement

IMG_3802.jpeg

Advertisement
We need to get the Ionata situation turned around ASAP. Got a feeling these two end up at the same school.

Advertisement
Miami & Co. need to entice EPL with something that separates us from everyone else. UM recruiters need to let him know that he would have an opportunity to return kickoffs or punts! Size wise, Eddie makes Richard Gordon look like Beetlejuice from Howard Stern. Could you imagine him lining up on kicks? 😳 or lining up at RB inside the 5? Lawd!!!! It would take an insane gang tackle to get him down! Eddie Over The Top!! Let’s goooooo! Get him to Miami and let’s see how athletic he truly is, how good the hands are and then see where he fits best!! Sell the opportunities to him!!!

Advertisement
Back