OL Delone Scaife Named Offensive Team MVP

• Thread starter Deleted member 23667
  • Start date
Advertisement
I see Manny is still giving out participation trophies. What a joke. Should be DJ Dallas on offense and GR15 on D.

Agreed. Looks like Manny not wanting to give an MVP trophy to a redshirt freshman over a senior.....bad look.

GR15 had only 15 less tackles as a Dlineman than Pinck had tackles as an LB (only 9 less solo) yet he had 5.5 more TFLs (50+ yards more in yards) and 9 more sacks.

If you're going to give a lifetime achievement award, Shaq was probably more deserving with his overall tackles and being and ironman out there not missing time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I couldn’t agree w u more. Really shocked DeeJay, who gave his f’ing elbow and potentially an early entry to the NFL for this team didn’t get it. I’m just in awe all around, and not in a good way.
Right. He’s our best offensive player and Greg should have gotten it in defense. Pick is good but was not what the board though he was

Advertisement
This is honestly a slap in the face to DJ. I hate the coaches so much.

Even if DJ won the overall MVP or something, this is still a huge slap in the face to Brevin.

Advertisement
Somebody had to be named by default. They could have named anybody on the offense. They all pretty much sucked due to misuse by Enos.

Advertisement
Back