OL Delone Scaife Named Offensive Team MVP

• Thread starter Deleted member 23667
  • Start date
Advertisement
Advertisement
Scaife is our most talented Lineman, but he's not the best.

Corey Gaynor is the best. Go rewatch the film on Scaife, he's gotten beaten badly a lot this season in multiple games.
Guys, chess and not checkers. This is all part of the recruiting strategy to get OL this cycle..... sorry.... I couldn’t keep a straight face typing that.....

Advertisement
On the one hand, I would not have given a single award to anyone on the OL this year. They just don't deserve accolades based on their performance this year as a unit.
On the other hand, if we're giving them BS awards and participation trophies, I like that every offensive lineman that isn't Donut Donaldson received an award tonight. Let him think about that this off-season while he rehabs his right knee (and gains an additional 20 pounds).

Dallas and Osborn F'd up the least on the offense this year so one of them should've won.

Advertisement
Hard to tell, but maybe an attempt at rewarding one of the rare players in a rotting culture who did what he was asked to do, moved to wherever he was asked to, without complaint, gave as much effort as his ability allowed, didn't dance or get into the sulk-fests when the team was behind, and managed to somehow stay positive under incredible adversity.

Maybe...

Advertisement
Some of you don't watch the games. Kid is a talented lineman and will have a long NFL career if he stays healthy.

Scaife is our most talented Lineman, but he's not the best.

Corey Gaynor is the best. Go rewatch the film on Scaife, he's gotten beaten badly a lot this season in multiple games.
Perhaps, but please don't force me to review that "horror show."

Far too often we get tied up into semantics "best", "talented" ect. ; Simply put Scaife and Gaynor are keepers. If we had an OLine full of Scaife's & Gaynor's we more than likely would be sitting at 10=2 or 11=1.

Who were the voters for these awards😳?? ....They've gotta be joking on many of these🤣??

If it was the coaches...well, long ago I've come to expect that type of Stupidity from them

IF it was our players😩...Gawd help us... because then our problems are much deeper and far greater than any of us ever imagined.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back