-Talks mostly with FSUck and Miami at this point
-Not sure if he'll decide before his season or on NSD
-With Miami, he talks to Kehoe and Golden the most
-With FSUck, he talks to Dawsey and Trickett
-Miami and FSUck after him the hardest
-Has camped at FSUck and likes Trickett's style
-Plans on camping at Miami and FSUck this summer
-Not planning on camping OOS b/c it is hard on his family
-He'll be ready to commit when he feels comfortable with a school and has a great relationship with the staff

Advertisement
Grew up a nole fan. Think we have a shot but I bet FSwho has upper hand right now.

From Noles247

-Talks mostly with FSUck and Miami at this point
-Not sure if he'll decide before his season or on NSD
-With Miami, he talks to Kehoe and Golden the most
-With FSUck, he talks to Dawsey and Trickett
-Miami and FSUck after him the hardest
-Has camped at FSUck and likes Trickett's style
-Plans on camping at Miami and FSUck this summer
-Not planning on camping OOS b/c it is hard on his family
-He'll be ready to commit when he feels comfortable with a school and has a great relationship with the staff

Tkilla, man you are killing it with the updates. And your avatar is on point! Appreciate the info man..

Trickett is garbage. Cane.

Also, GOAT avatar. Will fap once I find out who it is.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's pray for some Trickett magic here. Although if he strikes out on Martinez I think Jimbo will be forced to fire him.

Now I'm torn.. I want Martinez, but I also want Trick corching.

I think that he goes to FSU if he waits till NSD because UM wants 1 more olineman and if another stud guard says yes they would take him first

Advertisement
Forget just UM if we get Martinez to go with Darling, McDermott, Gibbons and Linder it would have to be one of the best OL classes ever. You are talking about at least 3 if not all 5 (if Linder balls out senior year) being either UA, US Army or Semper Fi all americans.

something is up here who on earth like Trickett's coaching style?

Different strokes for different folks.

Negged.

37.gif

Advertisement
I think that he goes to FSU if he waits till NSD because UM wants 1 more olineman and if another stud guard says yes they would take him first
We just offered Isaiah Wynn today. A very good 4* OG. I'd take either. Wynn has offers from all of Big 3 and several $EC schools.

Wynn or Martinez to close out this OL class is dirty. I also wouldn't mind a big guy from JUCO to throw in the mix. Just because I am greedy like that.

i forget the OL from northeast name but ill be happy with either, he is more polished now and more athletic but you cant teach size and dude has alot of it

Moar OLINE? This would be our last take, I'm sure.
He would round out the best OL haul in the country.

Already is and the best OL class at UM ever if we get him.. I think we will his mom a canes fan and dad a FSU fan.

That 2010 class with Seantrel as Scout's #1 overall player, Bunche, McDermott, Feliciano and Brandon Linder is going to be hard to beat. I see 5 NFL linemen right there in one class.

Advertisement
Back