OL Corey Martinez update

Advertisement
Moar OLINE? This would be our last take, I'm sure.
He would round out the best OL haul in the country.

Already is and the best OL class at UM ever if we get him.. I think we will his mom a canes fan and dad a FSU fan.

That 2010 class with Seantrel as Scout's #1 overall player, Bunche, McDermott, Feliciano and Brandon Linder is going to be hard to beat. I see 5 NFL linemen right there in one class.

I was going on actual hs rankings Shane was a 3 star, Seantrel we know was number 1,Feliciano who might be the best of the bunch begged UM and Randy to watch his tapes they finally did and he committed on the spot, Bunche came in 2010 after prep school were he got stronger and became a 4 star after being lightly recruited out of Delaware and Linder was a high 4 star all american and is UM best OG prospect since 2004. This class is more highly ranked coming in McDermott 5 star, Gibbons 4 star,Darling 4 star, Linder 3 star and if the land Martinez 4 star. UM is loaded on the OL for the next 4 years...

Already is and the best OL class at UM ever if we get him.. I think we will his mom a canes fan and dad a FSU fan.

That 2010 class with Seantrel as Scout's #1 overall player, Bunche, McDermott, Feliciano and Brandon Linder is going to be hard to beat. I see 5 NFL linemen right there in one class.

I was going on actual hs rankings Shane was a 3 star, Seantrel we know was number 1,Feliciano who might be the best of the bunch begged UM and Randy to watch his tapes they finally did and he committed on the spot, Bunche came in 2010 after prep school were he got stronger and became a 4 star after being lightly recruited out of Delaware and Linder was a high 4 star all american and is UM best OG prospect since 2004. This class is more highly ranked coming in McDermott 5 star, Gibbons 4 star,Darling 4 star, Linder 3 star and if the land Martinez 4 star. UM is loaded on the OL for the next 4 years...

I say we wait till 2016 at least before we talk about which group was better but as far as out of high school this class will be higher ranked

Advertisement
70.jpg

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure Corey's dad lurks here so I'd refrain from saying anything about his mom that could be taken as offensive.

Advertisement
Moms pretty and dad knows it.

The kid can play ball and golden knows it.

Lets get it.

I re-posted that pic just to remind everyone that their is plenty of U love in that familia. Hope we land he or Wynn to round out this rediculous OL haul!

Advertisement

Wasn't Bunche a NQ from the prior class? Also, Seantrel didn't sign his LOI with us and wasn't part of our class on signing day.

I will take the mom anyday of the week over that skinny *** pale looking chick with the pumps. Mom is hot.

Forget just UM if we get Martinez to go with Darling, McDermott, Gibbons and Linder it would have to be one of the best OL classes ever. You are talking about at least 3 if not all 5 (if Linder balls out senior year) being either UA, US Army or Semper Fi all americans.

Eh, let's not get carried away. We'll have to see how the final rankings go to assess from a ranking perspective, and this would surely be a sick class, but USC, Ohio State and Iowa, just to name a few, have had unbelievable classes in the past, based on paper rankings. (How they turn out is a different discussion.) I'd be surprised if our class ends up holding up to those rankings. I'm not knocking it, just commenting on the rankings point.

Advertisement
Back