2024 OL Board (2024 Edition)

Advertisement
Landon Brown 24 OL from MS visiting for the spring game. N/R right now and no offers posted on 247, but Rasta say's he's big time.

Advertisement
Lifewallet sports breakdown of the 24 OL class

So sort of a big deal for me... Cristobal liked my OL article
0069AA85-5C90-43FD-B834-4197902557CA.jpeg

So sort of a big deal for me... Cristobal liked my OL articleView attachment 233930
Great job! With our ****** media you can probably move up the ranks quickly. Being one of the few with a little integrity and not getting happy twitter fingers over info they ask to be kept quite would further separate you from almost all the rest.

Thats one thing I dont get, if I were a reporter I would think of the school/team/coaches I am covering as partners. Instead of trying to be the first to break everything, just take the high road and grind within the parameters given as long as its a reasonable request. That trust typically gets rewarded with more access, more info and eventually a more successful career.

Great job! With our ****** media you can probably move up the ranks quickly. Being one of the few with a little integrity and not getting happy twitter fingers over info they ask to be kept quite would further separate you from almost all the rest.

Thats one thing I dont get, if I were a reporter I would think of the school/team/coaches I am covering as partners. Instead of trying to be the first to break everything, just take the high road and grind within the parameters given as long as its a reasonable request. That trust typically gets rewarded with more access, more info and eventually a more successful career.
I legit can't print 90% of the stuff I know. And I wont do it because I dont care about clout nor am I selfish/ dumb enough to hurt the program.

Advertisement
Truth! QB recruiting though might require us to run the table, not a lot of elite options.

Possibly coming down for spring game according to Gaby. We are casting a wide net and I love it. Bama, UGA, and Oregon appear to be the early favorites here but getting him down is first step.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back