2024 OL Board (2024 Edition)

Advertisement
24 OL Khayree “REE” Lee from LA offered (L$U commit). Normally, I would say no chance here, but he's on the OL so can't rule out Mario & Mirabal.

Khayree “REE” Lee update

How can every single person feel “blessed” to receive an offer? Are they all such devout Christians that all good news is a blessing from God? Are these just generic thank yous which all contain the word “blessed”. All a coincidence? Even the atheists and agnostics feel “blessed” when they receive a scholarship offer?

How can every single person feel “blessed” to receive an offer? Are they all such devout Christians that all good news is a blessing from God? Are these just generic thank yous which all contain the word “blessed”. All a coincidence? Even the atheists and agnostics feel “blessed” when they receive a scholarship offer?
This is an interesting question. After seeing AGTG in addition to being blessed in some of the offer tweets, I had to break down and look it up in urban dictionary. For some, its sincere, for others, I would imagine its just the in thing to do. If everyone is doing it and don't even know what it means, sorta loses its impact.

This is not to minimize the thankful feeling some legitimately have. That being said, there are still a decent number that just say they've been offered by school XYZ.

This is an interesting question. After seeing AGTG in addition to being blessed in some of the offer tweets, I had to break down and look it up in urban dictionary. For some, its sincere, for others, I would imagine its just the in thing to do. If everyone is doing it and don't even know what it means, sorta loses its impact.

This is not to minimize the thankful feeling some legitimately have. That being said, there are still a decent number that just say they've been offered by school XYZ.
Sorry for taking you down this rabbit hole with me but thank you for the thoughtful reply and I wholeheartedly agree that the for many it is completely sincere. I suspect this is something we will now both be looking for going forward.

Advertisement
Also what happens hypothetically if there’s a blue chip recruit named ********** Mc********?
Baby Lol GIF by MOODMAN

4* 24 OT JacQawn McRoy (Jac'Qawn McRoy) (AL) offered. Close friends w/Anez Cooper

Advertisement
Advertisement
24 OL Juan Minaya (NJ) has had an offer for ~1 year and is coming to Junior day

Advertisement
Eddie Tuerk 3* 24 OL/DL from IL offered. Most schools seem to be recruiting him as a DL, but he says the Miami offer was for the OL via Mirabal.

Daniel Cruz was mentioned by @DMoney in the 2/10 Edition of the bank as an under the radar recruit whose profile is about to blow up and one we need to monitor. The ranking services may have him as a 3*, but his offers indicate he should be ranked far higher than he is. As far as I can tell, currently no UM offer nor any mention of Miami in his timeline

Advertisement
Back