Oklahoma WR Charleston Rambo Enters the Portal

Advertisement
Didn’t we recruit him out of hs a little bit? I think he has a uncle or some that played at miami.

sylvester stallone rambo GIF by Hollywood Suite
:ROFLMAO:
Little known ****** fact.
Stallone was given an honorary degree at halftime during a game at the OB in the '78 season.
Don't remember which game (San Diego St?) but I do remember he was there with Susan Anton.

EDIT:
He was "honored" at halftime that year.
He was given an honorary doctorate degree in 1999

Last edited:
Advertisement
So, would he be our new #1 wr target? Seems like as time goes by the Montana wr might be our plan C option.

Really talented. Really lazy. Change of scenery could do him some good but he’s not #1 on my list just because of the work ethic. He’s not leaving OU for a brighter stage, obviously. This isn’t a Phillips situation where the kid quit football and is coming back. He just got beat by younger kids at OU and didn’t really care enough to put in the work. But as I said, sometimes a reality check works wonders.

Yeah 6 & 8 need a reality check as well. Send em to FIU and wish them good luck, best case for everyone

I just discussed him with my partner who is an OU fan. He said he was in Ceedee Lamb's class but redshirted. Great receiver and athlete, but OU's WR room is crowded and the youngsters are very good. He also said....get ready....he has a bad case of the drops. We have enough of that thank you very much.

If we get a bunch more IC's, i would love to see us take 2 WR's from the portal (yes i know I'm dreaming).

6 & 8 can go obviously. And if it scares off a younger guy like Payton or Daz so be it, fine with me. As long as we dont lose Smith, he's the only current WR that would be a major loss (maybe Redding as well). Not including the incoming class of course.

Advertisement
So, would he be our new #1 wr target? Seems like as time goes by the Montana wr might be our plan C option.

There's gonna be 20+ schools after each one of these WR's. We'll be lucky to land 1.

That said, we do have a great track record in the portal and a **** good selling pitch (come live in Miami for 1-2 years, Heisman potential King is your QB, be automatic WR #1, etc.)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back