Oklahoma vs the gaytor - Cotton Bowl 2020

I must say it was fun to see the Gators get UNC'ed in their bowl game.

Hopefully Manny does the full reconstruction of the D like he did last year with the O. If he does, the future looks bright.

Personally, I think that reconstruction of the defense is coming, and if it isn’t, I’ll be having shlt to say to the athletic department.

We actually have retards on this site asking why hasn’t Blake been already fired. It just doesn’t work that way. It could take several weeks to work all of it out. What difference does it make. We have most our recruits signed that we wanted, just get it right

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It was fun watching Oklahoma emasculate that team. And it was hilarious seeing the players on the Gator sidelines actually enjoying themselves late in the fourth quarter down 35 points. They didn't give a **** about being rag-dolled. Toxic culture setting in. I think this is their high-water mark as a program for the next few years, at least.

It was fun watching Oklahoma emasculate that team. And it was hilarious seeing the players on the Gator sidelines actually enjoying themselves late in the fourth quarter down 35 points. They didn't give a **** about being rag-dolled. Toxic culture setting in. I think this is their high-water mark as a program for the next few years, at least.
If you watched our game we had the same thing going on. Sad man. Sad.

I never thought I’d see the day that I would feel sorry for the Gators... I may be getting soft as I age.

Advertisement
If you watched our game we had the same thing going on. Sad man. Sad.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Trask is a bad athlete with an average arm. He is getting exposed without his weapons.

Pile Trash got exposed as an NFL prospect when He couldn't beat out Feleipe Franks for 3 straight years. Also sat behind King His enitre HS career. But you have to admire His persistence, hung around a D1 program long enough to get a starting gig.

Advertisement
Back