Oklahoma vs the gaytor - Cotton Bowl 2020

He started a potential mope thread today also.

Hard to believe this thread is littered with people making excuses for the turds. Then again, it isn’t. The Mullen and Trask slurping this year has been nauseating. Guess what team ended up having a higher win percentage this year? The team all these gaytor moles are here to hate.

Advertisement
Hard to believe this thread is littered with people making excuses for the turds. Then again, it isn’t. The Mullen and Trask slurping this year has been nauseating. Guess what team ended up having a higher win percentage this year? The team all these gaytor moles are here to hate.
Unless I'm mistaken, we're the only Florida team with less than 4 losses. That clearly makes us the best team in the state, doesn't it?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, the score did hold and they can try, but we didn't do it in a bowl game and we didn't lose 4 games this year.

All the post game commentary (by non Miami fans of course) I read said that Miami showed a ton of resilience and grit after losing King, and had a **** of a comeback while getting screwed by the zebras in one of the worst officiated games in recent memory. Only those posters who claim to be Miami fans are ****ting on the team right now. Neutral observers had a lot of praise (and reasonable criticism like too many drops and poor D to start the game). The stark difference in opinion between Miami and non Miami fans for the bowl game performance is odd.

Anyways, It would have been nice to finish with 2 losses less than UF, but I guess I can be happy with one since they must think they are the best 4 loss team in CFB history.

Unless I'm mistaken, we're the only Florida team with less than 4 losses. That clearly makes us the best team in the state, doesn't it?

They had no new coaches to break in, no new offense to install, no new quarterback to integrate, and didn’t have to do it in a rush rush shortened practice schedule with a whole new offensive staff, because they had done it already that year before..

if Mullett can’t even get them to sniff the playoffs, and ends up losing four games, with possibly the best receiver corps they’ve ever had in their miserable history, and a supposed Heisman candidate for quarterback, what is their coach going to do next year?

We slightly better than UF and FSWho but we got to be better than we played this year.

Advertisement
AC57AB9D-8231-43F4-83F2-A8B89C98746D.jpeg

Advertisement
Let’s see the changes on defense.

They will happen. Oklahoma is not an overnight success. They've had their head coach a few years. We will get there. It takes good recruiting and coaching. Keep in mind Manny is a 2nd year head coach he has to learn what works and doesn't. We're basically in our beginning stages to putting together a legit team regardless of what anyone wants to believe that's the truth

They will happen. Oklahoma is not an overnight success. They've had their head coach a few years. We will get there. It takes good recruiting and coaching. Keep in mind Manny is a 2nd year head coach he has to learn what works and doesn't. We're basically in our beginning stages to putting together a legit team regardless of what anyone wants to believe that's the truth
Fight the good fight man. Real fans want to compete and win and value that over the cults for or against a particular coach.

Advertisement
Back