Oklahoma vs the gaytor - Cotton Bowl 2020

Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk what this means..but I’m sure u forgot a pause or no homo..so I gotchu..pause, those early enrollees looked like vets

Go back and look at Mullet's laundry list of excuses, one of them involved how Wilcoxson should still be in high school right now.

So I'm just making the obvious comparison, how was it that OU happened to get early enrollees who looked prepared and capable, while Mullet is busy throwing Wilcoxson under the bus?

And I made a reference to the movie Fletch.

Go back and look at Mullet's laundry list of excuses, one of them involved how Wilcoxson should still be in high school right now.

So I'm just making the obvious comparison, how was it that OU happened to get early enrollees who looked prepared and capable, while Mullet is busy throwing Wilcoxson under the bus?

But but but “this team had a heckuva year and won two NY6 games in two years” is what i heard Mullen say after beating UVA last year but now it’s “the season ended for us 11 days ago” following the loss last night. Sometimes he should just give coach speak after the game and keep it moving. “Oklahoma was the better team tonight and deserved to win. We’re going to go into the offseason and work hard and get ready for 2021” was all he needed to say. How hard is that????

But but but “this team had a heckuva year and won two NY6 games in two years” is what i heard Mullen say after beating UVA last year but now it’s “the season ended for us 11 days ago” following the loss last night. Sometimes he should just give coach speak after the game and keep it moving. “Oklahoma was the better team tonight and deserved to win. We’re going to go into the offseason and work hard and get ready for 2021” was all he needed to say. How hard is that????

mullen is probably gone

Advertisement
This is the best thread going on now on this board. Waking up and reading from page 1 was like Christmas morning! Grinning ear to ear.
White Dog GIF

Lol ok gotchu. Ngl I I only watched the end when OU had EES balling..but **** that game lessened the sting from our game just a lil bit

Advertisement
where he gonna go?!?!? To the XFL part 3? His stubborn *** needa make changes now or he is gonna be the one who get booted.
Yeah but nobody firing coaches after winning szn..only dumb *** fanbases think this is reality..look at what y’all was replacing on D that explains what happened to that bum *** D

Advertisement
where he gonna go?!?!? To the XFL part 3? His stubborn *** needa make changes now or he is gonna be the one who get booted.

just kinda looks like he's gone based on how they played, before this game you guys woulda said texas in a heartbeat

dude just didn't care and is gone, that's all imo

On another thread (probably Gaytor Tears, sorry for your threadban) I think that @RVACane posted a screenshot from one of the Gaytor writers talking about the demeanor of various past Gaytor head coaches. I think he nailed it on Urban, as Urbie just never let that ****e get to him and he never made such pathetic excuses after a loss.

I may not like Urban at all, but I can definitely see that trait, and it isn't common or easy. Mullet should try to emulate Urban in this one regard, it would really improve his perception (not necessarily his recruiting or game management, but he'd look like less of a ***** after the games).

Advertisement
Back