Oklahoma at Baylor

LP Hula.gif

Advertisement
Baylor may have gotten themselves a generational coach, like Urban, Saban, and JJ. You have to think that UT - which is sitting at 6-4 for the second straight year and has given up 100 more points than the 6-4 Hurricanes is having regrets over hiring Herman over Rhule.
How's the Texas offence doing? Herman is an offensive guy.

Advertisement
Aka, we know Rhule came good so we'll make something up
Make something up? I surely didnt know that Rhule was gonna become good, thats not the point, the point is that its not a comparable situation. Manny had been here as a DC for three years, Miami was just coming off two very good classes in 2017 and 2018. Our AD and Manny themselves said that this was a win now situation. Rhule took over a program that was completely gutted and turned upside down from a rape cover up, had won 1 game the previous year and was not expected to make any comeback whatsoever. Its just not remotely the same...

Advertisement
Wow... refusal to call holding calls, eh?

OK being rolled out the red carpet here.

Yep. The fact that you can't flip the channel while streaming is a major buzzkill. Gotta have like 4 devices otherwise.

"devices"? I don't know how other people are doing it, but right now I'm just watching on 2 PC monitors. 3 games from crackstreams, each one in a separate Firefox window. I can't stand doing the TV thing because of what you mentioned earlier about the commercials and having to constantly switch back and forth.

Advertisement
Baylor gonna give it away

edit: well that aged well, Baylor recovers fumble

Advertisement
Dare I say thank the gods we missed out on Jalen Hurts?

Dude ONLY looks to run. Outside of Oklahoma I don't know how well he would do at any normal school
Really? If only a poster said that when we were recruiting him...oh wait.

Advertisement
Back