Oklahoma at Baylor

Why is Baylor back from near death and we are still struggling to beat sorry teams?
Baylor may have gotten themselves a generational coach, like Urban, Saban, and JJ. You have to think that UT - which is sitting at 6-4 for the second straight year and has given up 100 more points than the 6-4 Hurricanes is having regrets over hiring Herman over Rhule.

Advertisement
They win out, their in. Going to be tough to beat OU twice though. I thin they lose to OU in the Big12 Championship game and the Big12 gets left out again.
Man, they are making beating OU look so **** easy right now. I know OU isn't this bad, but I don't know if they are that good, either.

Advertisement
muscle (1).png
This mangirl is dedicated to Mr. Dynasty 1

Last edited:
Advertisement
Football is kinda insufferable to watch. Every time I gotta stick to watching 1 game I feel like turning it off due to the god awful penalties and amount of commercials.

Advertisement
Football is kinda insufferable to watch. Every time I gotta stick to watching 1 game I feel like turning it off due to the god awful penalties and amount of commercials.

College football is literally the sole reason why I haven't done the whole cutting the cord thing. I need my remote and quick access to 3-4 games at a time.

Wow this the type of defense we should have used against those running QBs we played! They are pinning their ears back! We sat back lmao 😂

Advertisement
College football is literally the sole reason why I haven't done the whole cutting the cord thing. I need my remote and quick access to 3-4 games at a time.
Yep. The fact that you can't flip the channel while streaming is a major buzzkill. Gotta have like 4 devices otherwise.

Advertisement
Back