Ok we can fire Gattis now.

Gaddis.

I recall some Olympic Ice Skating incident many years ago - one skater was kneecapped by a friend of another ice skater with a bat or something.

Wouldn't it be terrible if some fan utilized such a low-rent trick like that to that keep Gaddis away from the field?

Hey! A guy can dream . . .

Advertisement
I get it’s different levels but watching the Dolphins play calling vs Miami last night is like night and day.
It is the most night and day thing I’ve ever seen. Love both teams too. Watching the canes is boring and depressing. The fins are exciting. They take shots. Run it well. Have speed everywhere. Tua is in total command and mike has catered the offense to him 100%

Advertisement
Gattis.

go away gtfo GIF

Gattis has to be gone. i watched him an hour before the game and he interacted with absolutely no one. no players, no staff, no coaches. he was strutting around the field like Tony Manero walking down 86th Street in Bay Ridge (Saturday Night Fever). Weird AF. same thing during the game, no interactions except for Rooster who wanted a piece of him on the sidelines during the second half. people were giving him the business from the stands and he was hearing it.

Lightning struck us twice... Gattis is D'onofrio on offense

Rhett lashlee scored more in the first half on Saturday than Miami has scored in their last 10 halves of football

Advertisement
Gaddis.

I recall some Olympic Ice Skating incident many years ago - one skater was kneecapped by a friend of another ice skater with a bat or something.

Wouldn't it be terrible if some fan utilized such a low-rent trick like that to that keep Gaddis away from the field?

Hey! A guy can dream . . .
Tonya Harding might still have a phone number or two. Hmm.....

Advertisement
Why let this guy coach three more games? I want him the F off of Jacurri Brown. Let Ponce take over the rest of the year and get the negative cancerous Gattis out of the locker room.

Advertisement
Back