Ok we can fire Gattis now.

Advertisement
View attachment 214291
Buddy of mine sent this to me this morning.
Hopefully this is true.

(Mods if this isn't allowed to be posted, feel free to delete)

Nothing wrong with posting this. Thank you for sharing.

If true, floating it this way might be Mario's/the program's way of keeping the recruiting class shored up.

@SWFLHurricane

Advertisement
Poster had a link and article from Canesport. Even though that’s not nothing lwe haven’t said here.

Gotcha. You’ve got way better sources than I do, but I’ve been hearing similar rumblings for a couple weeks that it’s a forgone conclusion that he’s gone

Advertisement
Is Mario smart/humble enough to wipe the slate clean on the entire offensive staff or is Gattis the only one to leave and Mario insists yet again on an OC inheriting an entire offensive staff?

Ah, who gives a **** anyways.
If he goes that route then mario is a tard and we are fooked.

Advertisement
Interesting. If you compile all the rumor and innuendo, it sounds as if he never truly invested into this program and rather saw it as a mere stepping stone to the next gig. Hence, no buy-in from either him or the kids.
if that was his strategy, it failed because in order for it to have worked he needed to have success here. he not only didn´t have success, he failed miserably. there is something very f@cking weird about this guy. i think he's a conceited, arrogant pr!ck.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back