OK, so it's over... the season and the Diazster era..

Advertisement
One correction I would make is not just saying TVD went on an historic run for a Miami QB for an ACC QB period.

What’s he’s done is crazy.

And next year depending on the schedule he’ll have a chance to match and possibly break that all time streak.View attachment 163305
Van Dyke has been/is a Rockstar

Manny's D, since 2016, has made opposing teams QBs look like Heisman Trophy finalists

K9 speaking facts. Now it's up to Frenk. This is a generational opportunity. Don't waste it.

"Disaster era" brought us best Offense we have had in 20 years. But OK..
1AF81D9D-BD11-433E-A6C0-7CBB44ECDC2A.gif

Advertisement
The earliest the announcement of his firing will be Dec 1. They will save that 2 mill, you can count on that
So money won’t be an object when it comes to making an offer to Mario, but we need to wait until 12/1 to fire Manny to save $2 million. Yeah I’m gonna go ahead and call bull****.

What is AD or coach?

Both. I specifically meant the opportunity to commit to a bigtime sports program with both talent and resources. Noone else in the ACC outside of Clemson is considering the names and sums we're looking at right now. It's our chance to bust into the big leagues across multiple sports, starting with Football.

Advertisement
So money won’t be an object when it comes to making an offer to Mario, but we need to wait until 12/1 to fire Manny to save $2 million. Yeah I’m gonna go ahead and call bull****.
I’m not sure how you think that is comparable. You are literally just a few days out from saving 2 million. Firing Manny Sunday makes no difference than firing him Wednesday except that you save 2 mill. He is done, he knows he is done, and saving 2 mill just goes to the next staff.

U would think we were anything but a 7-6 team in 18..holy ****. Tear it down and rebuild with the Cuban dark Vader

Advertisement
produce just an average defensive unit and this is probably a...what, two or three loss team?
An average D with TVD against Meatchicken State and we might be a one loss team. That game was close until they pulled away late.

I dont know about you guys, but the season played out in three parts for me..

1- The Bama loss. A dose of harsh reality that UM isn't that program and Diaz aint the coach

2- Mich St loss. Diaz is cooked

3- the rest of the season which was all about the ascension of TVD, who literally went on an unprecedented statistical run for a Miami QB. He and this offense were really the only reason to watch this team from late September on

He alone makes this job attractive

But yeah, the Manny Diaz era is over. It's really that simple. And moving forward, Miami isn't just getting a new coach, but I hope ushering in a new age where they are really playing 'big-time college football'. From top to bottom, the university needs to really commit and fortify the athletic department (and we as fans/donors/season ticket holders) need to do our part moving forward.

Seriously, it didn't seem all THAT long ago I was getting ready to watch the opening game. This season seemed to just breeze by, especially as we lost hope during the early ACC conference play.

Anyways, time to turn the page
This was the worst of times the best of tv dimes

Advertisement
anyone else notice how more than one team has battled the Crimson Tide pretty tough this season. Meanwhile, UM was out of the game in about 10 minutes. To me, that's telling.
The biggest difference to me is in the trenches and the DBs specifically corners

Advertisement
Back