OK, so it's over... the season and the Diazster era..

k9cane

Senior
I dont know about you guys, but the season played out in three parts for me..

1- The Bama loss. A dose of harsh reality that UM isn't that program and Diaz aint the coach

2- Mich St loss. Diaz is cooked

3- the rest of the season which was all about the ascension of TVD, who literally went on an unprecedented statistical run for a Miami QB. He and this offense were really the only reason to watch this team from late September on

He alone makes this job attractive

But yeah, the Manny Diaz era is over. It's really that simple. And moving forward, Miami isn't just getting a new coach, but I hope ushering in a new age where they are really playing 'big-time college football'. From top to bottom, the university needs to really commit and fortify the athletic department (and we as fans/donors/season ticket holders) need to do our part moving forward.

Seriously, it didn't seem all THAT long ago I was getting ready to watch the opening game. This season seemed to just breeze by, especially as we lost hope during the early ACC conference play.

Anyways, time to turn the page

Advertisement
I dont know about you guys, but the season played out in three parts for me..

1- The Bama loss. A dose of harsh reality that UM isn't that program and Diaz aint the coach

2- Mich St loss. Diaz is cooked

3- the rest of the season which was all about the ascension of TVD, who literally went on an unprecedented statistical run for a Miami QB. He and this offense were really the only reason to watch this team from late September on

He alone makes this job attractive

But yeah, the Manny Diaz era is over. It's really that simple. And moving forward, Miami isn't just getting a new coach, but I hope ushering in a new age where they are really playing 'big-time college football'. From top to bottom, the university needs to really commit and fortify the athletic department (and we as fans/donors/season ticket holders) need to do our part moving forward.

Seriously, it didn't seem all THAT long ago I was getting ready to watch the opening game. This season seemed to just breeze by, especially as we lost hope during the early ACC conference play.

Anyways, time to turn the page
"Disaster era" brought us best Offense we have had in 20 years. But OK..

Advertisement
"Disaster era" brought us best Offense we have had in 20 years. But OK..
1638046689867.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back