Ojomo denied a 6th year

Advertisement
Good. The more cats that Shannon recruited that are gone, the better. Get rid of Entitlement U.

While I agree with you in principal HC, I don't think Ojomo was a kid that embodied the Corch mentality (of course I could be wrong too).

This program is really due for some good news...still waiting for a Brennan Carroll "Welcome to the U" and then I would feel a lot better.

this is a huge hit IMO. an even bigger hit than Washington leaving our OLINE. Ojomo was just growing in to his DT body and would have helped out alot with depth, experience, and leadership. **** **** ****.

this is a huge hit IMO. an even bigger hit than Washington leaving our OLINE. Ojomo was just growing in to his DT body and would have helped out alot with depth, experience, and leadership. **** **** ****.

I agree.

Advertisement

exactly. Miami needs to keep all the talent on hand here and all Golden has to do is add to it like bama, ou, osu* and all these other championship coaches did.

At this point we don't know of golden can recruit so this is not good.

Advertisement
2012 is looking worse by the day. wonder if we will even be bowl eligible (in order to forego the crappy bowl we would have been invited to for purposes of the likely sanctions).

Advertisement
It's almost laughable at this point. Who else can we lose?

And to those who say he and Vernon and whoever else can GTFO and not be missed, you need a reality check. It's ridiculous to think those two would not have been MAJOR contributors next year

Advertisement
I'm shocked he was denied. He lost an entire year because he was a victim of a crime.

Advertisement
Back