Ohio State vs Notre Dame

Advertisement
I hate both with a passion going back to Screwy Louie Holtz one of the most despicable human beings ever he left every program he coached under investigation -

Jim Tressel, another POS as well-

All I want is Jeremiah Smith to flip to us-So I hope OSU’s passing game is garbage vs. the dreaded fighting Irish.

Advertisement
unforced errors and penalties, undisciplined play, drops, targeting, bad snaps, ejections, ND 2 -- Taint 0. It's not that I want ND to win, it's just that I want Taint to lose more at this moment in time.

Advertisement
Hoping for mistake filled, horribly coached game by both staff... ending in a 3-0 win for the Golden Showers

Ohio State is favored??? 😯

Cotdammm that seems like EZ money
i see easy money the other way...

top to bottom..
OSU might be a better team this year than their playoff team last year(even after losing the #2 overall pick at QB).
...if ND can get pressure amd make OSU's inexperienced (but talented) QB uncomfortable then (maybe) ND keeps it competitive
..but i would not be surprised if OSU wins by 10+

ND doesn't seem athletic enough in the back 7 to keep up with hartline's "pro" WRs just yet...its just not a good match-up for the irish

Advertisement
I feel like everyone I know is saying ND is gonna win this game. They're starting to feel a tad too trendy.

I despise Ohio St just barely less than Florida. So i'll be this guy at gametime...

download.jpg

Two scummy programs that stole titles from us with a couple bull**** calls. I wouldn't watch if you paid me.

Advertisement
I hate OSU more. ND I enjoyed our rivalry when we played annually.

Never enjoyed playing OSU. All of their fans are pigs.

I used to despise ND with a vengeance, especially Lou Holtz. Same for OSU and Tressel. But those times and reasons kind of faded. I still don't like them, but compared to the SEC and, starting this year, Colorado, I just don't feel the same old hate. I guess it makes more sense to root for ND in this one since we do want the OSU recruit flip, but otherwise I don't care who wins.

Advertisement
Back