Ohio State vs Notre Dame

Hold My Beer

CANE up in heah
Premium
Two despicable programs Saturday night in South Bend.

Who ya rooting against?

I'm hoping the Columbus scumbags take a big fat L and the Just for Men endorser's seat gets even hotter.

Past time for OSU's recruiting success in SoFla to be put to a halt

Advertisement
1695044230099.png

Advertisement
Do not want either to win but of course one has to.

I guess rooting more for O$U to lose cause ND has a lot more possible losses on their schedule after this one.

Advertisement
I HATE ND with a passion, but I think for this one I might have to begrudgingly root for them over another hated program. I think it comes down to wanting to see the OSU offense FAIL against a more quality opponent. We have some WR's that we both want and are playing the flip game back and forth. We need these WRs to see OSU **** the bed.

Advertisement
Two despicable programs Saturday night in South Bend.

Who ya rooting against?

I'm hoping the Columbus scumbags take a big fat L and the Just for Men endorser's seat gets even hotter.

Past time for OSU's recruiting success in SoFla to be put to a halt
This is a trick question, right? You're testing us in some weird psychological way since there is no correct answer. Diabolical.

Advertisement
I HATE ND with a passion, but I think for this one I might have to begrudgingly root for them over another hated program. I think it comes down to wanting to see the OSU offense FAIL against a more quality opponent. We have some WR's that we both want and are playing the flip game back and forth. We need these WRs to see OSU **** the bed.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

When it's no win, you gotta' think what's best for our program. Not sure we're fighting ND for too many recruits. OSU looking rough this year, especially on offense, would be really good for us. ND also has plenty of other opportunities to lose, namely USC.

Yeah, that's why I put "who ya rooting against" ... nobody here likes either one of these douchebag programs. 😎

Agree, mostly due to Sam Hartman >>> Kyle McCord

When's the last time ND had a better QB than OSU?
I know, you are right. I am rooting for Ohio State if I had to choose. I have a few friends who are Ohio State fans and my mother in law is Cuban and big Catholic so if that ****es her off then that's enugh for me.

This is a trick question, right? You're testing us in some weird psychological way since there is no correct answer. Diabolical.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The NBC promo came on last night and I said, "Man, I hope ND beats the crap out of Ohio State"

Then the wife says, "But you hate Notre Dame!?!"

"Of I course I do. But right now I hate Ohio State even more."

Advertisement
Back