Ohio State vs Notre Dame

Feel like Goldens called that defensive formation before. 🤔

F6wkNrXW8AAi8mS.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Playing those last two downs with 10 should get someone fired. Will not obviously be Freeman or Golden, once is bad enough in that spot, but twice. Canes are better than both those teams I think.

Both these teams looked a lot worse than I expected.

O$U has the talent to back into the playoffs again though which is really sad.

I knew ND was a fraud team. Would not be surprised to see them lose a bunch more games like this with their upcoming schedule.

Wish there was a way they both could’ve lost. Or for the ground to open and swallow all their fans

Advertisement
Guysm,

Let’s not be too hard on The Tie. There’s a Chinaman’s Chance we could face them in an NY6 Bowl Game.

Trust me. You WANT Dawson and TVD facing Golden Al’s Georgia Tech Fiasco We-Fense in a Bowl Game. It will be like sitting down to a buffet breakfast in Vegas for Miami’s offense for Team Convict.

Go Canes.

Guysm,

Let’s not be too hard on The Tie. There’s a Chinaman’s Chance we could face them in an NY6 Bowl Game.

Trust me. You WANT Dawson and TVD facing Golden Al’s Georgia Tech Fiasco We-Fense in a Bowl Game. It will be like sitting down to a buffet breakfast in Vegas for Miami’s offense for Team Convict.

Go Canes.
well get to a ny6. ND will end up in some car care bowl. they got another 2 losses coming with Duke and USC soon.

Advertisement
Freeze the replay from the left side of the play.
RB’s right knee seems to be down before the ball crosses.

Advertisement
On Ryan Day;

Really uncalled for what he said post game and in specificlly calling out Lou Holtz. If anything, it made him look small and acknowledging that the words of Holtz irritated him.

The whole "Ohio against the world" also not called for an entirely inaccurate. Ohio st gets and has gotten the benefit of the doubt repeatedly by the media, ESPN, and the playoff committee who every year bend ove backwards to try to get them into the playoff. If anything, Ohio State should be more humble but that won't happen

Last edited:
well get to a ny6. ND will end up in some car care bowl. they got another 2 losses coming with Duke and USC soon.
Dammit. You're right.

We can never have good things. The Irish do play Dook and Southern Cal. No more .gifs of D'Onofrio madly flipping through defense cards at the Cincinnati game, then?

Advertisement
Back