Ohio State vs Notre Dame

Advertisement
Advertisement
I detest ND. My boy is a USC(W) fan and we refuse to refer to them as anything other than

South Bend Community College

I couldn't cheer for either team. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.
F them both!!
I hate the Gators... however my daughter is a UF alum. If my son was to tell me that ND accepted him I would say go, go, go.
I still hate ND and UF... **** it.

Advertisement
Loved every minute, being in a real conference gave the buckeyes the edge, they are used to winning big games.
The Irish are used to choking..

I hate the Gators... however my daughter is a UF alum. If my son was to tell me that ND accepted him I would say go, go, go.
I still hate ND and UF... **** it.
Nbc Noice GIF by Law & Order

Yah UiF is right there with
South Bend Community College and Taint

Ryan Day is a fkn meathead loser. He was calling out a 95 year old half-dead man after the win. Sounded like a total clown.

Advertisement
freeman said they didnt want to run a fourth guy out there on the line bc they didnt wanna get flagged. someone tell him that they can take one million flags and they still wont allow a TD on any of them esp since the distance was so short, the ball likely doesn't even move

Advertisement
ND during the timeout:

“Okay guys, our season is on the line. It all comes down to this. It’s crunch time. This is what we’ve trained for. Everything until now has led up to this point and it calls for a bold strategy. I say we go 10 on 11.”

Advertisement
Back