Ohio State vs. Missouri (Cotton Bowl)

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_9697.jpeg

Not sure OSU being embarrassing on offense bodes well for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Zzzzzzz
And another data point of why these bowl games now suck and a glorified scrimmage.
Cotton Bowl is a New Year’s Six and a snoozer if not a playoff game.

Yeah, all these bowl games suck.

Who wants to watch a team with 50-60 scholarship kids on the roster.

NIL and the portal completely messed up bowl season. With a 12-team playoff coming up, we should see a few more meaningful bowl games. The rest are for the birds. Overall, the product on the field is lacking. I don't see how the NCAA fixes this. I'm expecting things to get way worse before they get better.

LMAO... I hope everyone who goes there is ruined, absolutely ruined.
Ohio st. 2-13 vs. SEC in last 15 games

Ryan Day: 0-3 vs. SEC and 0-3 last 3 games against Michigan.

I was enjoying a peaceful day yesterday until I got on Twitter and saw Cardale Jones flapping his gums. Dude needs to worry about his own coach instead of the state of our program.

Advertisement
Looks like the inertia of the Urban Meyer era is slowing. Ryan Day is John Copper - another also ran coach. Honestly, I love to see it.

The locals are beating the war drums for the coaches head but you knew that was on the horizon. This is a taint program that beats up on the underlings of the conference but hasn't been able to seal the deal, since Urban.

As painful as this year's been it's always refreshing to watch those *** dumpsters suck.
I mean..ain’t nobody on that field was recruiting by urban..but it definitely felt good seeing them have the same situation as us (3rd string WB) and not find the end zone after their whole fan base was clowning a Miami team whose 2deep was obliterated..glad it had to be them

I'll say it once and I'll say it again , gameday coaching is at a all time low in all levels of football. I see the same coaches that alot of people clamor for make alot of the same mistakes Mario does ( with the exception of the knee job) they just have the talent to mask it. I can't tell you how many times I seen Ohio state fair catch the inside the 10 in that game last night amongst other things I've seen all year with Ryan Day

Advertisement
Back