Ohio State vs. Missouri (Cotton Bowl)

ohio-state-buckeys-coach-ryan-day-rides-in-a-carriage-during-rose-bowl-team-visit-at-disneyland-monday-dec-27-2021-in-anaheim-calif-kirby-lee-via-ap-2NM42H2.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I actually like Missouri for next year. They have Brady Cook coming back next year and they have a pretty good transfer class coming in for next year. 10 wins will always be hard but they got a nice squad. Also a really good coach
All might be true..they still aren’t doing this next year. They play a pretty tough schedule. Lose a lot on D. I Think this was crescendo type year. 6-7 to 11 wins..they were probably just one one those teams this year

Advertisement
Advertisement
I actually like Missouri for next year. They have Brady Cook coming back next year and they have a pretty good transfer class coming in for next year. 10 wins will always be hard but they got a nice squad. Also a really good coach
I had no idea Cook is back for another year. I knew that rb is gone. I think they bring back all their WR’s and have a solid class coming in. Plus Burden is a ******* stud and will be one of the first WR’s to go in the 2025 draft.

I’d give my left nut to have a coach here that goes 56-8. Instead we are stuck with a ******* idiot who doesn’t know how to close out a game and has 12 wins in 2 years.
Does that mean you already gave your left nut hence why we only have the 12 wins?

Advertisement
Back