Ohio State vs. Missouri (Cotton Bowl)

Advertisement
CIS math....Ohio State looking bad somehow makes Miami look good.
What Ever GIF by Newcastle University
More of a glass house sort of thing. Their trash former player opened his mouth first.

Advertisement
OMG I totally forgot they got Cayden Green. T. OU fans were ****ed on losing him. I actually been watching some of there fans reactions over this. Thats actually probably Missouri best catch out of there portal class. They also got Corey Flagg and that DB out of Clemson
Yea, did you see how the left cray reviews at his mom's restaurant. They were rating it 0/5 stars and leaving nasty reviews. Crazy..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like the inertia of the Urban Meyer era is slowing. Ryan Day is John Copper - another also ran coach. Honestly, I love to see it.

The locals are beating the war drums for the coaches head but you knew that was on the horizon. This is a taint program that beats up on the underlings of the conference but hasn't been able to seal the deal, since Urban.

As painful as this year's been it's always refreshing to watch those *** dumpsters suck.

Advertisement
Yea, did you see how the left cray reviews at his mom's restaurant. They were rating it 0/5 stars and leaving nasty reviews. Crazy..

Noooooo! I didn't know this OMG thats terrible. Its like what Jaden Davis said about OU fans and he says they are way more toxic then what he experience here in Miami. **** I can't believe that

Advertisement
Back